2022 REFRESHED 1500 Silverado/Sierra Order Guides are LIVE

newdude

What's new/deleted/changed on Silverado:

New Features (gmfleetorderguide.com)

Silverado 1500 REFRESH order guide:

Model Information - Online Ordering Guide (gmfleetorderguide.com)

What's new/deleted/changed on Sierra:

New Features (gmfleetorderguide.com)

Sierra1500 REFRESH order guide:

Model Information - Online Ordering Guide (gmfleetorderguide.com)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mafd2 said:

Do you know if the Red Tintcoat and Northsky Blue will still be available?

Yes.  Click on the Colors and Trim section, shows all available colors.  There is a drop down to change to LTZ and High Country colors as well.  

20 hours ago, Jricharc said:

Im ready to order a RST or Trail Boss w/ the 6.2 but I need to see some pics. I like the wireless CarPlay feature for sure!

Same here. RST in Cajun Red Tintcoat with the 6.2 and max tow package.. 

• Like 1

Very disappointed I can’t order a Ltz with Max tow and get skid plates and hill descent control with diesel. I guess Gm thinks you would never unhook the trailer and go offroad! What a bunch of clueless aholes! By the way way , I am mainly interested in the 3.73 that is why I want max tow.

On 12/2/2021 at 6:16 PM, John Sarappa said:

Very disappointed I can’t order a Ltz with Max tow and get skid plates and hill descent control with diesel. I guess Gm thinks you would never unhook the trailer and go offroad! What a bunch of clueless aholes! By the way way , I am mainly interested in the 3.73 that is why I want max tow.

Chevy is definitely going down a bad road,what kind of management decides to make a 4 cylinder engine their stock engine for their best selling truck (custom trail boss)? Morons....

• Like 2

On 12/2/2021 at 5:16 PM, John Sarappa said:

That’s nothing new unfortunately. Could never get both NHT and Z71. They are each unique suspension packages.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, swathdiver said:

3.73s?  When I do "Build Your Own" for GMC Sierra CCSB with NHT the axle ratio is 3.42 with the 6.2 and 10-speed.

The 3.73 is a 3.0 exclusive. On the diesel max trailering package and the diesel off road package. Not sure if the diesel off road package is going to be available again, I didn’t see it in a quick glance of the order guide.

• Like 1