With Keyless Ignition is there an Assessory Polition Like with a key to have Power ON ?

Should be able to just momentarily push button (w/o pressing brake pedal) and get acc power. Keyless button will have a amber light. Push and hold button for so long and everything wakes up, with a green light.

30 minutes ago, Cosmic Charlie said:

I've look thru the owner manual and found ZIP regarding this - was this discovered by trial & error ?

Page 234 of the 2021 Owners Manual. 

With foot off brake momentary push of start switch puts you in accessory mode. With foot off brake 5 second hold of start switch puts you in service mode. 

THX

Found It

2022 Manual Page 230

LOL Just 5 minutes active

ACC/ACCESSORY (Amber Indicator Light) :
This mode allows some electrical accessories
to be used when the engine is off.

With the ignition off, pressing the ENGINE
START/STOP button one time without the
brake pedal applied will place the ignition
system in ACC/ACCESSORY.

The ignition will switch from ACC/
ACCESSORY to off after five minutes to
prevent battery rundown.

Salesman's job is to give the new customer a run through of the new vehicle.  My salesman rode with me to the gas station explained all the features and put in whatever brand on gas I wanted, even premium (had company credit card) fuel in my 6.2L.

14 hours ago, elcamino said:

Salesman's job is to give the new customer a run through of the new vehicle.  My salesman rode with me to the gas station explained all the features and put in whatever brand on gas I wanted, even premium (had company credit card) fuel in my 6.2L.

You got a good one then.  They are not all like that.

• 1 month later...

I have no problem getting the Acc. on for 5 min. without starting the motor but is there anyway to extend the acc. time on more than the 5 or 10 min. allotted? It would be nice to listen to some Sirius XM while detailing my interior!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I was trying this yesterday as I was waiting in the truck for wife to finish picking up some stuff. Something not mentioned is you need to have the keys in the vehicle. If it senses no key it will not go into this mode. Guess that is a good thing.