Where is the subwoofer in a '22 Denali

I just picked up my Denali, and man do I miss my old SLT stereo.  The new one has the Bose Premium Sound, but it lacks the bass of my '19 SLT.  Where is the subwoofer located for the '22?

2 hours ago, mjonesjr84 said:

There isn't one in the refresh trucks.

Wow seriously?  They add 5k to the msrp of these things and then delete the sub in the middle console lol bean counters.

Edited by BIGDOGx

4 hours ago, BIGDOGx said:

Wow seriously?  They add 5k to the msrp of these things and then delete the sub in the middle console lol bean counters.

I'm almost 100% positive. There is rumors of one in the AT4x and Denali Ultimate, but no confirmation.

Yes, there is a sub with all BOSE.  The AT4x and Denali Ultimate get some more speakers. Someone had posted radio info from GM on this not long ago, can't find it.   As for the sound quality, I also came from a 2019 BOSE to the new 2022 refresh BOSE.  I agree, the 2019 was better.  A few things... make sure if you are listening via your bluetooth phone, and android auto be sure you adjust the EQ on your phone. Also,  I use YouTube music for everything. I found that listening to YouTube music direct from the build in truck app OS, vs YouTube music via my phone (android auto) the sound quality is much better going directly with the truck OS YouTube music. 

1 minute ago, GMC-AT said:

Yes, there is a sub with all BOSE.  

Care to share a picture of it or proof of it's location? I've been under the console of my 2022 LTZ refresh with Bose and there isn't a sub there. I have the UQA RPO code on my truck.

Not sure if this helps the discussion but '22 Refresh order guide descriptions:

('23 is the same)

'22 refresh, standard on Denali and AT4. available on SLT and on of the Elevatons

UQA Bose Sound System, premium 7-speaker system with Richbass woofer

'22 refresh, standard on Denali Ultimate and AT4X, not available on others

UQS Bose Premium Series with 12-speaker system with CenterPoint, Richbass woofer and AudioPilot

Edited by redwngr

11 minutes ago, redwngr said:

Not sure if this helps the discussion but '22 Refresh order guide descriptions:

('23 is the same)

'22 refresh, standard on Denali and AT4. available on SLT and on of the Elevatons

UQA Bose Sound System, premium 7-speaker system with Richbass woofer

'22 refresh, standard on Denali Ultimate and AT4X, not available on others

UQS Bose Premium Series with 12-speaker system with CenterPoint, Richbass woofer and AudioPilot

I'd like to know where the 7th speaker is located on the UQA option. I don't have a 7th speaker in my refresh LTZ with the UQA option.

Crutchfield doesn't show the Bose trucks having a 7th speaker. However, they do show the Denali Ultimate and AT4x having multiple other speakers including in the a-pillar.s