Highest mileage 8L90?

On 4/5/2023 at 1:30 PM, DDogg said:

I'm at 230 000 km on my 2015.  It's clunky (especially when I put it in reverse) but still doing the job.

I'm at 230 000 km on my 2015.  It's clunky (especially when I put it in reverse) but still doing the job.

Had the same thing and this might sound wierd but ive been pressing the brake way harder than normal then changing into reverse and have not have it happen since… i thought something was seriously messed with it but more brake pressure seemed to work

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/8/2024 at 4:03 PM, Toughknuckles said:

Had the same thing and this might sound wierd but ive been pressing the brake way harder than normal then changing into reverse and have not have it happen since… i thought something was seriously messed with it but more brake pressure seemed to work

I'm at 260 now and its still going!  I'll try the brake trick, but it clunks whenever it hits the lower gears.  Higher, not so much.

• 2 months later...