2024 HD orders / status

On 6/5/2023 at 1:23 PM, UWSkier said:

Their prices advertised are blowing away everyone else's, but none of the 2024s on their site are available.  Did you find their pricing to be legit on your order?  With their pricing, it'd be cheaper for me to order one from them and ship it to me in AZ than to order one locally.

On 6/5/2023 at 1:28 PM, Jettech1 said:

I'm curious about that too.  I called Rivard last summer when I was in the market and they told me all the ones on their website were already sold.  I can see why, their discounts are off the charts.  The person I talked with said because of their prices, they sell trucks like McDonalds sells hamburgers...lol... Total volume!!!  But damn they have the best prices out there if you can get one.

Short answer yes.....

They sell at minimum 8% below msrp, dealer near me are adding 5k to msrp.

I will be saving 13k minimum, with only a 200 plane ticket and a half day drive I will take that any day.

Edited by Luke Thrailkill
Update
  • Like 2

Does anyone know if Rivard GMC is offering that pricing on orders? If so I'll be making a call down there (live in OHIO) and put an order in.

Also do they require a down payment for an order? if so how much?

1 minute ago, Robbie R said:

Does anyone know if Rivard GMC is offering that pricing on orders? If so I'll be making a call down there (live in OHIO) and put an order in.

I honestly have no idea.  Give them a call and let us all know please.  

3 hours ago, Robbie R said:

Talk to Sammy here's his number let him know I sent ya, I sent him a text already to let him know you may be calling.

4 minutes ago, Luke Thrailkill said:

Talk to Sammy here's his number let him know I sent ya, I sent him a text already to let him know you may be calling.

Their prices are the lowest I've ever seen....good luck and please let us know.  

2 hours ago, Agargano98 said:

Got a call from the dealer, crew cab long box configuration is now on constraint 

Did the dealer happen to mention potentially how much time this could add to the whole process?

4 hours ago, Agargano98 said:

Got a call from the dealer, crew cab long box configuration is now on constraint 

WTF? I wonder if it's the LWB frame/driveline? They were building that config gangbusters right at the start of the 24's if ya wanted a crew - Hell, who knows, they are juggling so many suppliers from all over the planet and everyone's got issues somewhere at some point. 

That's got to be a "life sucking out of the soul" kind of job riding in the middle of that picnick.  

• Like 2

On 6/6/2023 at 8:17 AM, 64BAwagon said:

This was a few weeks ago 

20230516_181956.jpg

HAHA! Yeah, I noticed that - you got the only non-blk/wht/silv on the lot from that photo 😄

I know a guy who got an order for the red I wanted, volcanic I think this model? on a Chevy crew/LB LTZ - So some paint showed up, for a little while at least. That was a couple weeks ago. 

• Like 1

On 6/6/2023 at 8:09 PM, Jettech1 said:

Their prices are the lowest I've ever seen....good luck and please let us know.  

So Jet, how many configs you got saved on "Build Your Own" ??? Ya know what them discounts mean right? more "stuff" ~ just sayin....sounds like the fishin is hot  😂  You one of them famed "lunker" types? you been attracted but the perfect bait just aint crossed in sight yet? DOn't know about your area, but used prices are still stupid as hell and inventory so spotty. Still some game left in this rare moment.

I went by the dealer I bought Big Red from in 2016, also got the Impala there. The place looks like it's about to go out of business. They don't have hardly anything new. couple rows of used stuff along the road with terrible looking acres of bare asphalt. 

Then, the GMC dealer where I got this one, hard to find a place to park - 90% trucks. 

So hit and miss and market is everything. All farm country here so trucks are always in demand. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Leonardo Willi said:

So Jet, how many configs you got saved on "Build Your Own" ??? Ya know what them discounts mean right? more "stuff" ~ just sayin....sounds like the fishin is hot  😂  You one of them famed "lunker" types? you been attracted but the perfect bait just aint crossed in sight yet? DOn't know about your area, but used prices are still stupid as hell and inventory so spotty. Still some game left in this rare moment.

I went by the dealer I bought Big Red from in 2016, also got the Impala there. The place looks like it's about to go out of business. They don't have hardly anything new. couple rows of used stuff along the road with terrible looking acres of bare asphalt. 

Then, the GMC dealer where I got this one, hard to find a place to park - 90% trucks. 

So hit and miss and market is everything. All farm country here so trucks are always in demand. 

LOL, I had a few but none to detract me enough from my current truck.  Or want to pay the extra premium for.  My Black beauty does everything and more that I want.  It appears I found the right one that I always love getting into and driving to work or towing our camper.  It never ceases to amaze.  I've said this before and will say it again...I really do LOVE MY TRUCK!!!!!  I've said before as well that F250's dominate Atlanta.  Any they do for sure, so driving a Chevy like mine, it's like driving a lambo.  I can't stop anywhere without someone wanting to ask questions about it.  That's how rare my truck is here in Atlanta.  I even get thumbs up from others while I'm driving.  So not only do I love it, it appears most everyone else does too.  And being a car/truck guy, who doesn't love talking about their vehicle while putting gas in it or wherever else...I love it!!!

Edited by Jettech1

On 6/6/2023 at 8:04 PM, Luke Thrailkill said:

Just to confirm Sammy works at Rivard GMC in Tampa Fl? Reason I ask is I looked at their website and didn’t see him listed as an Employee there. Just wanted to double check. Looking to possibly give him a call this weekend. 

1 hour ago, Robbie R said:

Just to confirm Sammy works at Rivard GMC in Tampa Fl? Reason I ask is I looked at their website and didn’t see him listed as an Employee there. Just wanted to double check. Looking to possibly give him a call this weekend. 

Yes sir he sure does

• Thanks 1

Just to reinforce that Atlanta is total Ford country, I actually took the time today on my backroad (not really backroad just not interstate) 10 mile journey to work.  Here's the actual tally counting HD's only....10 Fords, 2 Rams....0 Chevy or GMC.  On the way home today I actually saw 1 GMC HD...So yeah, Atlanta is Ford country for sure.  But I love that because I do love owning a truck that isn't seen a million times everyday by others.  When it comes to half tons, Ford wins but I also see quite a few GM's too.  But Ford rules the HD market here hands down!