2024 HD orders / status

What is everyone ordering?  And keep us updated with status

I ordered a 3500 crew cab long bed duramax LTZ in radiant red with all the goodies.....  

Ordered on 3/9/23, awaiting allocation

Ordered a Black High Country Gas.

picked it up yesterday. 

ordered and accepted.......1/28/23
tpw of.......3/13/23
updated to shipped/4200........4/1/23
at the dealership ready for pick up........4/3/23
pretty quick considering start of production was around 3/3/23
May be an image of car and road

Edited by jd64
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, jd64 said:

picked it up yesterday. 

tpw of.......3/13/23
May be an image of car and road

How is it to drive? Did you come from a 6spd truck?

5 minutes ago, Pryme said:

How is it to drive? Did you come from a 6spd truck?

i had a 20 and a 21 gasser. traded the 21 in on the 24. very noticeable difference in a good way with the 10 sp as soon as i pulled out of the dealerships lot. transmission shifts very smooth and the first few gears make the whole truck feel alot stronger than the 20 & 21. anxious to get the trailer behind this one but that may be a while.  so far the truck is very nice , interior is also a huge upgrade and i never thought i would say that cuz i always thought the 20-23 interior was pretty nice. . the only truck out of the last 4 that doesn't have a tire balance issue from the start  the Google software will take a little time to get use too after having a 18,20 and a 21. only have 57 miles on the truck so far LOL, but i love it and thumbs up for the 10sp. hopefully i can say that in 6 months.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jd64 said:

i had a 20 and a 21 gasser. traded the 21 in on the 24. very noticeable difference in a good way with the 10 sp as soon as i pulled out of the dealerships lot. transmission shifts very smooth and the first few gears make the whole truck feel alot stronger than the 20 & 21. anxious to get the trailer behind this one but that may be a while.  so far the truck is very nice , interior is also a huge upgrade and i never thought i would say that cuz i always thought the 20-23 interior was pretty nice. . the only truck out of the last 4 that doesn't have a tire balance issue from the start  the Google software will take a little time to get use too after having a 18,20 and a 21. only have 57 miles on the truck so far LOL, but i love it and thumbs up for the 10sp. hopefully i can say that in 6 months.

Does the 24 still have those two small holes in the top of the tailgate inside that hand hold? Sounds like a very nice truck. Hopefully jetttech doesn’t see it. 

1 minute ago, Pryme said:

Does the 24 still have those two small holes in the top of the tailgate inside that hand hold? Sounds like a very nice truck. Hopefully jetttech doesn’t see it. 

LOL on the jetttech note, ive been following you guys a little.  yes 2 holes still there,i  put some sealer on mine the nite i got the truck when i put the bed cover on

1 minute ago, jd64 said:

LOL on the jetttech note, ive been following you guys a little.  yes 2 holes still there,i  put some sealer on mine the nite i got the truck when i put the bed cover on

That’s fantastic. you might be the first 24 owner on here. Keep us updated on your impressions. Especially the screens for Jett. Ha

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, jd64 said:

picked it up yesterday. 

tpw of.......3/13/23

That's pretty good, almost like "normal".  (aside from the $3500 rebate they offered back then)  I ordered my 2020 on Jan 31 and picked it up March 31 right before insanity hit.  

Edited by XY74

10 hours ago, jd64 said:

Good to hear on the tranny so far.  I'm waiting on the identical 3500 HC only in white.  Ordered in Jan and it was also shipped already so hoping to see it any day now.

3 hours ago, 64BAwagon said:

Is it a Flint or an Oshawa build ?  I am guessing Flint with shipping being so quick. 

yes, luckily it was built in flint, only 4 hours from me, was afraid if it was built at Oshawa shipping time could be unknown 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Pryme said:

15 hours ago, jd64 said:

That is one beautiful truck, in my favorite color too.  Not buying one......nope....not happening...nothing to see here people.  Move along...

I love those wheels and the front end update...wow...

Edited by Jettech1
  • Haha 1