What Will They Look Like?

• 3 weeks later...
Does anybody have a picture of these trucks? I hope they dont look ugly. I saw a concept from about a year ago and it looked like a cross between a Honda Ridgeline, a Toyota Tundra, and a GMC Sierra. And it was super ugly and futuristic-looking.

There are some rough drawings floating around the net. Look at the Cruise for a sneak peak of the interior styling. GM has a lot of catching up to do in the interior department & the latest releases are trying to fill that gap.

Can I come visit your office in RenCen where the finalized production truck's interior and exterior designs are kept? :crazy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

are the K2's supposed to be available late summer in 2012 or late 2013? I know this sounds dumb, but I wonder if GM put out the press on not being in a hurry to rush the market with a new pickup, only because they are trying to clear inventory while knowing they are bringing it to dealers next summer. this may be useless hope. I bought a new 2010 last July and my brother bought a 2011 Ford this spring, and Ford is kicking GM's rear on several things. For one, back seat leg room, and damn AC vents. Ford's new touch screen nav computer is pretty cool as well. My bros has the 5.0, which will dust my Blackbear tuned 5.3, sadly(he has like 50 more hp though). Just getting ready for something new!__________NOT A FORD THOUGH!

are the K2's supposed to be available late summer in 2012 or late 2013? I know this sounds dumb, but I wonder if GM put out the press on not being in a hurry to rush the market with a new pickup, only because they are trying to clear inventory while knowing they are bringing it to dealers next summer. this may be useless hope. I bought a new 2010 last July and my brother bought a 2011 Ford this spring, and Ford is kicking GM's rear on several things. For one, back seat leg room, and damn AC vents. Ford's new touch screen nav computer is pretty cool as well. My bros has the 5.0, which will dust my Blackbear tuned 5.3, sadly(he has like 50 more hp though). Just getting ready for something new!__________NOT A FORD THOUGH!

The latest word is that they will be 2014 models available in the fall of 2013.

I agree, there are a lot of advantages that the Ford and for that matter Dodge has over the GM's right now. Remember when the last body style came out in 99 when they were talking about best in class room. Well here they are again last in class. Only thing that Ford has less of than GM is preference on this web site. They move more product. The 5.4 while it was there was making more power than our gas engine in our trucks until the 6.2 was available...now their 6.2 is back up top. They have the "new" factor and with their trucks running like they do, bias test or not, They flat out run! The largest displacement game is over when you can make a small engine make the same TQ and better mileage. I guess there are pros and cons with them all but we (GM) isnt showing anything for their next change and people buying cars and trucks want new not a 10 year old technology sooner than later

Archived