How was your day?

yukon25008.1

You know sometimes its nice to vent or just talk about how your day was.. Those other " what are ya drinkin "

" what did you do with your truck/shop " threads are very good.. And its just nice when everybody Can talk and

bring up other things or ideas..Whatever happens to be on your mind..

Today was my daughters 3rd birthday.. So we hung out both girls took a ride we me to lowes to grab some lumber, Im working on repairing a trailer..Worked on that for a while..then we went to red lobster for dinner, wasnt bad but wasnt great! Oh, we also went to feed the ducks..2 miles from my hse theres a big pond near a little park and there normally between 20-40 ducks there and they,ll eat right out of your hand and the girls love it!

Have a great day guys,..

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty good

Received my lean sigma Blackbelt accreditation

Ryan

How long did it take you to get were your at now 'black belt' ?

Pretty good

Received my lean sigma Blackbelt accreditation

Ryan

How long did it take you to get were your at now 'black belt' ?

To become certified took me 1 yr and 10 months

It was 4 wks of classroom training, a just do it project, 2 improvement projects, online training/quizzes, and an exam.

Ryan

Pretty good day. We got a trailer packed 1/2 full of crack and heroin off the streets really early this a.m For some reason these dirt bags don't understand that the dogs nose is not fooled by coffee.......................Then I saw the interior photos of the 2014 trucks, went all down hill from there :crackup:

Pretty good day. We got a trailer packed 1/2 full of crack and heroin off the streets really early this a.m For some reason these dirt bags don't understand that the dogs nose is not fooled by coffee.......................Then I saw the interior photos of the 2014 trucks, went all down hill from there :crackup:

Maybe you need to take a business trip out here and teach the LEO's how to clean up the meth business here. Seems to be low priority for them

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Maybe you need to take a business trip out here and teach the LEO's how to clean up the meth business here. Seems to be low priority for them

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

That's a long trip......If work would pay for it, I would be happy to come out your way and lend a hand to those guys. (if I could bring the rest of my crew) Been working on Thursday's bust for 6-8 months.

Archived