Chit chat

SarahsGMC

We have 2 of the pros at work. They're nice but I didn't need anything that big or spendy. Just something small to browse on. Who am I kidding, I didn't need this one either haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You also didn't need a RPR in 6.5, a high country, a Harley, and probably half the shit you own

You also didn't need a RPR in 6.5, a high country, a Harley, and probably half the shit you own

A lot of people don't need a lot of shit but its what you enjoy and want to dedicate your time and money towards

• Like 1

A lot of people don't need a lot of shit but its what you enjoy and want to dedicate your time and money towards

And I use the pro for work. You paid for 1/4 of it.

See, if I didn't have a truck to take care of I wouldn't have purchased Amsoil thus not helping you out with your business. It's full circle [emoji106]

Now let's get that gun oiled and that motorcycle lol

How hard are you going to stress that iPad on the battery? I'm guessing you got wifi only

Eventually I'll need some shit for the bike

I got the full setup on my iPad. Logitech keyboard and it is GSM. Only thing I am missing is the Apple Pencil. Haven't figured out if I want that or not. But the batty is decent on it

Now let's get that gun oiled and that motorcycle lol

How hard are you going to stress that iPad on the battery? I'm guessing you got wifi only

It is wifi only, if I need 4G I'll just turn on my mobile hotspot on my phone lol

• Like 1

It is wifi only, if I need 4G I'll just turn on my mobile hotspot on my phone lol

I got tired of doing that for my computer so I got the 4G iPad

Had to put some electrical tape in the socket to make it fit snug, but got the LED lights on my mower. They are thr only lights in the pic, garage is pitch black otherwise.

Zx17Nlr.jpg

Not bad for $7. Might make a habit of mowing in the dark now.

Edited by SnakeEyes
  • Like 2

Why are some so scared to do anything that will affect "the warranty"?

JMHO

It's your truck you shouldn't be afraid to use it if you break it fix it and go on. If you can't afford to fix it sorry folks, you're doing it all wrong.

Yup, put on the headers cat back on custome tune before i hit 2k. It is my truck and i will do what i want done. Hell my 60k warranty will be done in less than 2 years anyway.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk