Chit chat

SarahsGMC

Get an a119. Better profile and less fussy over mSD cards. My g1w-c is still doing good, but every now and then it'll stop working or freeze up a lot you generally just need to reformat the SDcard or get a new one. Use transcend with g1w and save yourself some trouble, they hate SanDisk cards. A119 does good with several brands, like Samsung evos that are usually on sale somewhere.

Edited by SnakeEyes
  • Like 1

The Honda was a V6 touring edition. The 4cylinder touring was 24K. I'm now looking at a Camry and VW Jetta, might try Malibu. After 4 Hyundais they appear to be proud of them. Doesn't justify their resale value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call some dealers, on the drive Accord Forum people list what they're paying when they bought their car new and it's pretty easy to get a touring for 31-32 or less if you negotiate better than they do. I got my car 5k off, +tint, wheel locks, and trunk mat thrown in. There can be supply issues dealers usually don't have more than one or two at a time.

Oil changes are super easy, the filter is just inside the front passenger wheel.

Call some dealers, on the drive Accord Forum people list what they're paying when they bought their car new and it's pretty easy to get a touring for 31-32 or less if you negotiate better than they do. I got my car 5k off, +tint, wheel locks, and trunk mat thrown in. There can be supply issues dealers usually don't have more than one or two at a time.

Oil changes are super easy, the filter is just inside the front passenger wheel.

I bought a Camry, local dealer is overstocked and dealing. Traded an upside down Santa Fe plus got a 6 year 80K warranty. Still came in under MSRP.

Edited by KARNUT

Bought a dash cam for the Cruze. Now I need to get one for the truck.210cbc00fd5a9368ca6fd3a747175399.jpg

I bought a GoPro session today for a dash cam. Mainly for trips to LA. This happened on my way home today. It unfolded about a car length ahead. I was behind the black car

3ff4230fb823ccec1b94a7caf01308f1.jpg

Also when locking up the brakes at 60 mph, the ass end will slide out. I thought I was going to start the chain reaction wreck.

• Like 1

That was my dilemma - choosing between a dedicated "dash cam", or just buying a GoPro. I could use the GoPro for other things, so I'm sort of leaning that way.

In this state you really need 4 cameras to capture every angle ... but that gets a little spendy after adding up the SD cards, batteries, chargers, mounts, etc ...

I guess the bottom line is, one is better than NONE.

On another note, does anyone know WTH is going on with Photobucket??

Edited by Jsdirt

That was my dilemma - choosing between a dedicated "dash cam", or just buying a GoPro. I could use the GoPro for other things, so I'm sort of leaning that way.

In this state you really need 4 cameras to capture every angle ... but that gets a little spendy after adding up the SD cards, batteries, chargers, mounts, etc ...

I guess the bottom line is, one is better than NONE.

There was a nice GoPro session combo on amazon for 149. It isn't the newest one, but for what I will be using it for, I don't need a $300 camera

Yeah me neither - thanks for the info. They seem to record pretty good quality pictures, even the older models.

Yeah me neither - thanks for the info. They seem to record pretty good quality pictures, even the older models.

It is the deal of the day. Normally the camera alone is 149

Ahh, gotcha. Yeah those things are damn spendy, for sure.

I almost bought one off eBay a few months back, but after I had paid, the seller contacted me and said he made a mistake in the ad, which meant it did NOT include the dust cover, or something like that (forget what it was now ...) - that was a deal breaker for me, so I backed out. Haven't looked into it since.

Ahh, gotcha. Yeah those things are damn spendy, for sure.

I almost bought one off eBay a few months back, but after I had paid, the seller contacted me and said he made a mistake in the ad, which meant it did NOT include the dust cover, or something like that (forget what it was now ...) - that was a deal breaker for me, so I backed out. Haven't looked into it since.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072MM73JL/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_V.uzzbRBS7NZR

Nice, thanks man - I think I might jump on that one. :cheers:

Ahh crap. Knew there was a catch somewhere. Gotta be a Prime member. :nonod: I already did a free trial months ago and cancelled. I only use the shipping part of Prime, so wasn't worth it to me for what they were charging. Oh well.

Edited by Jsdirt
  • Like 1

Nice, thanks man - I think I might jump on that one. :cheers:

Ahh crap. Knew there was a catch somewhere. Gotta be a Prime member. :nonod: I already did a free trial months ago and cancelled. I only use the shipping part of Prime, so wasn't worth it to me for what they were charging. Oh well.

Ask a friend or family. Register a new email.

• Like 1

Ahh, yeah that's right ... my brother has Prime - thanks for the brain shaker. :)

• Like 1

The Honda was a V6 touring edition. The 4cylinder touring was 24K. I'm now looking at a Camry and VW Jetta, might try Malibu. After 4 Hyundais they appear to be proud of them. Doesn't justify their resale value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Camry's are too boring. My eyes would be on the VW or the Malibu and maybe the Ford Focus ST

• Like 1