Chit chat

SarahsGMC

Wow, Christopher Robin was added to Netflix,  and it is much better than it has any right to be. The writers did an incredible job. Anyone who was ever a fan of Pooh in their life, or read a story to their kids, needs to watch.

• Like 1

Wow, Christopher Robin was added to Netflix,  and it is much better than it has any right to be. The writers did an incredible job. Anyone who was ever a fan of Pooh in their life, or read a story to their kids, needs to watch.

Thanks for the review. I saw it and saw the intro and I was like what the hell. I’ll watch now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't bother with netflix.  free sites like this are worth it.  Just make sure you have an ad blocker added and active on your browser.  Here is what I have been letting my little niece and nephew watch.  Brings back memories. 
http://putlockers.fm/watch/vnZQkRPv-ducktales-season-1/episode-1.html

That's good to hear, given how in this day and age, most movies and TV shows always have some left wing propaganda inserted into it in some shape or form. I normally don't watch TV or any movies or that reason - gets nauseating after a while.

Watched some shitty Quentin Tarrantino movie a couple weekends ago at my dad's (my brother set up Netflix on his TV somehow - had to Google it - "Death Proof") - I got roped in by the beautiful Chryslers ... and it soon devolved into the typical, "guns are bad", "men are bad" storyline the media and Hollyweird love to jam down our throats lately. :sick:

It's very subtle - most people don't even notice it. I do, though ... glaringly.

Edited by Jsdirt
  • Like 1

That's good to hear, given how in this day and age, most movies and TV shows always have some left wing propaganda inserted into it in some shape or form. I normally don't watch TV or any movies or that reason - gets nauseating after a while.

Watched some shitty Quentin Tarrantino movie a couple weekends ago at my dad's (my brother set up Netflix on his TV somehow - had to Google it - "Death Proof") - I got roped in by the beautiful Chryslers ... and it soon devolved into the typical, "guns are bad", "men are bad" storyline the media and Hollyweird love to jam down our throats lately. :sick:

It's very subtle - most people don't even notice it. I do, though ... glaringly.

I hear you. It used to drive my kids crazy when I would point out some bad editing in movies and TV. One usually glaring example, a chase scene and the vehicle is in park. My favorite was an Burt Reynolds movie. He was driving a hot rodded Ford galaxy, in the same action scene the car would go from a 4 speed to an auto in park.

• Like 2

LOL, yeah, just like a 2-stroke dirt bike in a scene ... except they have 4-stroke audio playing. That always cracked me up!

LOL, yeah, just like a 2-stroke dirt bike in a scene ... except they have 4-stroke audio playing. That always cracked me up!

One more, my favorite show NCIS, it’s more subtle. Every time the roll up to a site in a hurry they stop and the car revs up. It’s like they slid to a stop put the car in park hit the gas while they are turning it off. Who does that?