Ford F150 Atlas concept

Why does Ford change so often? Oh yeah, to get fan boys to trade. It would really piss me off to pay "top dollar" for a new '11, and have it completely redesigned four years later, and watch the value of mine go into the toilet. Regardless, I don't like the "concept" style at all.

That said, only the F150 and Tundra currently seem to offer what I need in a full sized half-ton truck. Seating for 5 w/ full safety protection at every seating position and good towing power. Of those two, only Ford spec's a truck w/ enough payload to handle a decent sized camper, but Toyota seems to hold value better. I'm not a big fan of F150 cardboard box styling, but Ford hit the "nail on the head" for family/towing function.

Pretty cool for a Ford. I guess that's Ford's decepticon F150 answer to the new GMC autobot Sierra

Im glad Im not the only one who thought the new Sierra looks like it should be in the next transformers movie. I think its the fact that the concept Camaro they used for the movie had the same halo headlights.

Archived