2014+ Suspension Lifts

Man that looks good and your the second that I have seen here with that combo. My concern is how the rear looks with the gap between the hitch and rear bumper.

Get the RC body lift and they include new bumper brackets to solve this issue. Did one on mine and it looks completely stock.

I put a Zone Offroad 1.5 body lift on my 2014 silverado. In my opinion the space between the bumper and hitch looks like a 2500. It doesn't look bad at all. It was an inexpensive way to slightly lift the truck for bigger tires.

I put a Zone Offroad 1.5 body lift on my 2014 silverado. In my opinion the space between the bumper and hitch looks like a 2500. It doesn't look bad at all. It was an inexpensive way to slightly lift the truck for bigger tires.

Thanks for the info. I think I'm gonna go with the zone level first.

Not to thread jack, but I guess I'm in between the leveled and suspension lift threads from a height perspective. I went with the 2.5" level + 1.5" Body Lift and have a total of $240 in 4"s of lift. Install was easy, retains warranty (at least according to my dealer), and is reversible unlike cutting up the crossmember for a full suspension lift. Can't go wrong with this setup in my opinion.

20140318_194657_RichtoneHDR_zpsn3hz79tl.

20140321_172139_RichtoneHDR_zpsbdq0kk7l.

Do you have any direct side shots? How much of the frame is visible when looking at the side of the truck?

So is the only way to get 4" lift on the 14's is a level kit plus body or just the 4" level kits? I have not found anyone making a 4" suspension lift.....is anyone making them?

Edited by FH212

So is the only way to get 4" lift on the 14's is a level kit plus body or just the 4" level kits? I have not found anyone making a 4" suspension lift.....is anyone making them?

ReadyLift