2014+ Leveling Kits

I have the rough country 2" leveling kit ready to be installed, but I'm concerned how the truck will look once the leveling kit is installed and when I pull my 28' travel trailer. I dont want to be one of "those people" that looks like their TT is too heavy for their truck and makes the rear look saggy...

Do an "add a leaf" or airbags and you will prevent that all together

whats up new in here, just got my 2015 Tungsten Silverado double cab LT. Want to throw on some Fox 2.0 IFP leveling shocks. I believe those are good for 2.25 level. Wondering if +31 offset wheels will rub with 295/55/20 or 305/55/20. Anyone input much appreciated!!! Thanks

just got my Silverado the other week. this past Saturday night my neighbor and I installed the rough country 2.5 kit along with the new wheels. started around 8 finished at midnight. We took our time and enjoyed some silver bullets during the process. Love the result, exactly what I was looking for. seemed like a quality product and install was fairly easy. I have been wrenching on muscle cars since I was 15 ( currently 31) and this was my first "lift/level kit" had a few beater trucks in the past, always wanted a nice Silverado but could never ever live without a GM V8 car. finally got to a point in life where I could have both!

post-151386-0-65786600-1449682608.jpg

Did you stick with the stock shocks? How about the rear block did you add that?Also did the leveling kit come with rear shock extender mount for the shock itself?

Did you stick with the stock shocks? How about the rear block did you add that?Also did the leveling kit come with rear shock extender mount for the shock itself?

Yes I kept the stock Rancho shocks. I removed the 1 inch rear block from the factory and put in the 2inch block RC supplied.

I am currently in the process of deciding what rims and tires to get for my truck as well. I installed a 2" Zone leveling kit, and I am going to get 20x9 Fuel Hostage, and I finally decided to go with the Deegan 38. It has an aggressive look and is under $300 per tire, plus reviews are great for on road, off road, and in the rain and mud. i also like the look of the toyo MTs but the price puts them out of the picture. Good Luck

Do u have pics of truck with the fuel hostage wheels I really like them wheels