2014+ Leveling Kits

Has anybody tried to run a 295/65/20 (stock wheels) on a 2" or 2.5" level?

I don't think that'll work. Some of the 2500HD guys have done it with a 2-3" level and some trimming (on stock rims), but I've yet to see it on a 1500. The biggest I've seen is 295/60/20 or 285/65/20 on stock rims with a 2.5" lift/level....and I think they even had to trim a little bit. A few guys have even had to trim just a little (or pull the liner back with zip ties) just to run 275/65/20 with a level.

Here's mine so far. RC 2.5" level/Lift 20" XD mavericks w/ 275/60/20 KO2's removed assist steps HIDS on front w/ LED fogs LED reverse/license plate lights tinted windows. Need to figure out what I'm going to do as far as a sub and shell probably be done/DSC_0283_zpso6iax4jt.jpg]\

DSC_0284_zpsjjtascnb.jpg

Those are fuel mavericks. Not XD

sent from tapashit

2" Motofab billet spacer level.

Front fender before was at 36". After they sit at 38.5. Exactly what I wanted.

More pics/info in my build thread!

uICEtaMl.jpg

Build thread link down there! \/

Edited by tootall87

Hey guys, I need some help on what tire size to run. 15' silverado crew cab. I have a 2.5 RC kit on its way in the mail. I plan i running a 20x9 +1 offset Fuel Maverick wheel. I want the lower offset so the tires sticks out a little bit. I like the look IMO. My question is what tires should I run if thats the wheel I go with? Been going back and forth between 295/55/20 and the 305/55/20, or should I just go with a 33x12.5? The two tires Ive decided on are Toyo MT/s or the Nitto Trail Grapplers MT. What do you guys think would be a perfect fit. If its possible I want to go with the larger tire but I dont want to deal with the rubbing.

Edited by Yoffer

Hey guys, I need some help on what tire size to run. 15' silverado crew cab. I have a 2.5 RC kit on its way in the mail. I plan i running a 20x9 +1 offset Fuel Maverick wheel. I want the lower offset so the tires sticks out a little bit. I like the look IMO. My question is what tires should I run if thats the wheel I go with? Been going back and forth between 295/55/20 and the 305/55/20, or should I just go with a 33x12.5? The two tires Ive decided on are Toyo MT/s or the Nitto Trail Grapplers MT. What do you guys think would be a perfect fit. If its possible I want to go with the larger tire but I dont want to deal with the rubbing.

I don't have much to add right now about the size, but I would recommend the Toyos over the Nittos.

33x12.5

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Nope no rubbing. The wheels come in 0 offset and 23 I believe. Make sure you get the correct ones.

Kulhand

I'm guessing those are 20x9 but are they 0 offset or +18? Any pics down the side and do they stick out?

I don't have much to add right now about the size, but I would recommend the Toyos over the Nittos.

Thanks for the help guys. I think Im leaning towards the Toyos as well. Ive read their tread life is way better than the nitto's.

Id go with a traditional 33" tire. as far as tires, I prefer toyos tread pattern... but nitto and toyo are the same company

Newbie here.

Just got RC 2.5 inch installed on the 2015 Silverado Crew Cab. I didn't quite get the lift, per my before and after measurements, that I expected. My front increased from 36 1/4" to 38 5/8".....so a 2 3/8" increase. Not the 2.5" as expected. The back increased from 38 3/4" to 39 5/8"....so a 7/8" increase, not the 1" as expected.

Is this common....from reading prior posts it seems most others get the full 2.5" in the front and 1" in the back. I made sure on my measurements I am measuring in the same spots on the truck and parked in the same spot. Not big differences....but annoying nonetheless.