2014+ Leveling Kits

I think using the stock block would help that problem. But as I am going to be towing a boat/ATV I didn't want it to sag in the back when towing. Plus I like a little rake.

There really isn't any "problem" with the truck. A 2" difference front to rear is normal and just about perfect for a pickup, unless you want to look silly with the front sitting higher than the rear, even worse when towing/hauling. The rake your truck has is perfect, no need to change or adjust anything.

Truck looks good!

Sent from my crappy iPhone 6

using Tapatalk

• Like 1

There really isn't any "problem" with the truck. A 2" difference front to rear is normal and just about perfect for a pickup, unless you want to look silly with the front sitting higher than the rear, even worse when towing/hauling. The rake your truck has is perfect, no need to change or adjust anything.

Truck looks good!

Sent from my crappy iPhone 6

using Tapatalk

I couldn't have said it better myself!

Anybody running 0 offset wheels with 33x12.50's and have a 2.5" leveling kit and no rubbing? I have the 2" kit and rub at full lock in reverse. I know some people zip tied part of the liner. Would the extra .5" spring spacer eliminate the rubbing or should I use the zip ties? If any of you have used the zip ties can you post a pic of where you used them? Thanks in advance!

Went with the 2.25" ProComp level and a custom add a leaf from a local suspension shop. LT275/70/18 Goodyear Duratrack.

9b55f18085f649833a58890fcba17c44.jpg

f3cc1bc618beb7d69da395fc6cbdfe8a.jpg

afb3b02221f8330cf30618909c85a989.jpg

Will rub a little sometimes just before full lock in reverse.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Edited by MK4TDI
  • Like 2

Just recently lifted my 2015 with 2" BDS leveling kit, 3" Ready Lift blocks in rear, Ready Lift rear shock extensions, and 1.5" Zone Offroad body lift. Has factory 20" rims.

2015gmc1_zpsoqd9hogn.jpg

Edited by dougwtx
  • Like 1

Went with the 2.25" ProComp level and a custom add a leaf from a local suspension shop. LT275/70/18 Goodyear Duratrack.

9b55f18085f649833a58890fcba17c44.jpg

f3cc1bc618beb7d69da395fc6cbdfe8a.jpg

afb3b02221f8330cf30618909c85a989.jpg

Will rub a little sometimes just before full lock in reverse.

How's the ride with the add a leaf? How much lift did it give you? Deciding airlift 2000lb bags or an add a leaf

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

How's the ride with the add a leaf? How much lift did it give you? Deciding airlift 2000lb bags or an add a leaf

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

To be honest, I really don't feel that much of a difference. I notice the small bumps and dips in the road more but I think that may be from the 10ply tires. We forgot to do a before measure, but the rear fenders now sit at 41" and the fronts right around 39 3/4-7/8. The guy that made the leafs figured it would be around 2" of lift. When they install these on stock trucks they take out the stock block on the rear axle.

I too was contemplating going with bags again on this truck, but with a couple air bag problems, bending the leafs on my last truck and with the exchange rate putting Firestone bags above $500 I decided on the leafs. This setup takes the middle leaf out and replaces it with 2 for a total of 4 leafs. Another option the shop suggested was the 3/4 ton 5 leaf pack which is usually what they do when that middle leaf breaks on the halftons.

Pic of said bent leafs.

edd8a5930afe5ebcd8bf3dd2d079a433.jpg

Edited by MK4TDI