2014+ Leveling Kits

Lol none of that i have. But youre def right im sure itd save me a lot in the long run for things that are DIY doable/fixable. At the same time I always worry about things that arent 100% cosmetic that are done outside of a business in case something happens ya know.

Yep used to be there, I just started turning wrenches in high school on my Camaro nearly 10 years ago. My dad was a Machine Repairman so I had some backup when needed. Its a great feeling though doing that stuff yourself and growing skills. I highly recommend it, if you were local Id lend a hand. Might be able to find another local member.

If you cant, buying the level yourself and just showing up/calling around to local mom and pop shops may get you a better install price.

Edited by jrob56

If you cant, buying the level yourself and just showing up/calling around to local mom and pop shops may get you a better install price.

This is my plan. Have been calling around and so far between local shops, chains, and custom shops theyre saying around 450-550.

I got a cpl more places to get ahold of though.

1 question i do have is .. whats the difference between RC and Pro Comp besides the $100 proce differencr. Is Pro Comp or any higher priced brand a better quality?

This is my plan. Have been calling around and so far between local shops, chains, and custom shops theyre saying around 450-550.

I got a cpl more places to get ahold of though.

1 question i do have is .. whats the difference between RC and Pro Comp besides the $100 proce differencr. Is Pro Comp or any higher priced brand a better quality?

Never seen pro comp but over 100 for a spacer and bolts seems nuts. I'd look at motofabs kit. 50 bucks for lower spacer and solid aluminum. Instructions were good as well.

I'm amazed they charge that much, you could probably drive to me for less haha. Should try to find a local member willing to help and buy him a case of beer.

Edited by jrob56

Nice. Did you do anything to the rear?

Nope not at all. Just the front plastic bottom mount spacer from rough country. Sits much better than it did before.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Nope not at all. Just the front plastic bottom mount spacer from rough country. Sits much better than it did before.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ok cool i dont think i wanna do anything to the back if i dont have to so thats why i asked. Thanks for the reply

I wonder why I paid so little on my installation? I seriously paid $150 for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Guess really just depends where you live. Montana, especially where I live is expensive. I have found a shop for $300 though so thats better. Id love to find somewhere for 150 even 250, but i think 300 is cheapest ill find and i dont have any friends that could do it

Debating whether to go with RC level kit or bilstein ride height adjustable. Is there a big difference in handle either way I go to justify the extra expense of the bilstein shocks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk