2014+ Leveling Kits

In case anyone is looking for more data points on lifts, wheels and tires. I had a 2.5" Rough Country Level/Lift kit installed... and then installed 295/55R20 Toyo Open Country ATII Xtremes, with Fuel Maverick 20x9 Wheels in a +14. After having it done... I should have gone with the +1 offset... which would have stuck out an extra 13mm's, which is .5" inches. I would have loved to gone 305/55R20's... but I wanted to keep the Chevy mudflaps... and they would had to of come off. The 295/55R20's fit with an 1" to spare!

Let's see

so to make a long story short..ive wore my eyes out reading the headlight threads already..now onto leveling it.

which kit is a front leveling only that isn't just reaming down the torsion bars or wont have the upper control arms hitting the frame at full extension. I have a 15 crew 2wd. sle. just like it to be level ..maybe even by removing a rear spacer?

thanks

Hey guys I am trying to go for this guys build (link below) although maybe a little less aggressive tires (ill take suggestions I want an off road look but don't want damper daily driving, because its really never gonna go off road just like the look). Also is there any difference between the 2014 1500 high country and the 2015 high country?

https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wheel-offset-gallery/8223/wheel-offset-2014-chevrolet-silverado-1500-aggressive-1-outside-fender-leveling-kit-custom-rims

so to make a long story short..ive wore my eyes out reading the headlight threads already..now onto leveling it.

which kit is a front leveling only that isn't just reaming down the torsion bars or wont have the upper control arms hitting the frame at full extension. I have a 15 crew 2wd. sle. just like it to be level ..maybe even by removing a rear spacer?

thanks

No torsion bars on these trucks. Cheapest option and what your probably looking for any front spacer kit, try Motofab, Rough Country etc. They are all pretty similar. Either a top or bottom spacer, some are a combination of both once you go above 2.5ish inches.

Next option is Bilstein 5100 leveling shocks.

Most expensive is Fox, King coilovers etc.

Hey guys I am trying to go for this guys build (link below) although maybe a little less aggressive tires (ill take suggestions I want an off road look but don't want damper daily driving, because its really never gonna go off road just like the look). Also is there any difference between the 2014 1500 high country and the 2015 high country?

https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wheel-offset-gallery/8223/wheel-offset-2014-chevrolet-silverado-1500-aggressive-1-outside-fender-leveling-kit-custom-rims

No mechanical difference for leveling, wheels etc 14 to 15 that I know of. Id just copy what you see there. As for tires those are MT(Mud Terrains) if you want less aggressive go to an AT(All Terrain). Most popular are BFG KO2, Toyo Open Country AT2 , and Nitto Terra Grappler.

I have a 2.5" Rough Country Leveling kit... with 2.5" in the front and the 1" spacer in the back... and had no issue installing 295/55R20 Toyo Open Country AT2 Xtremes on Fuel Maverick 20/9 +14 offsets.

20160416 154121[1]

20160418 085331[1]

I have a 2.5" Rough Country Leveling kit... with 2.5" in the front and the 1" spacer in the back... and had no issue installing 295/55R20 Toyo Open Country AT2 Xtremes on Fuel Maverick 20/9 +14 offsets.

what did ur wheels and tires cost you if you don't mind me asking

I'm looking to do this exact set up. Feel free to post more pics. Looks perfect

Not the best, but at least it's not in the driveway. I love the final product.

9b33d60907503869567497bb2c315723.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1