Price paid?

No sales tax. just title license and doc

Well then it's back to be to high again lol! You could try telling them you have other, better, deals you're looking into and they need to come way down in price, let them stew on it awhile

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2014 Sierra 4WD 6.2

Crew Cab SLT-MSRP $52,440.00

Every option except Lane departure

Plus

Lift Kit package-#6,995.00

6" procomp lift

20"LRG wheels

35x12.50 Nitto Mud terrain tires

Total vehicle price was $59,435.00

Out the door price after rebates and negotiating was $47,919.00 and then put $10,000 down. I feel like I only paid for the truck and got the 7 thousand dollar lift package for free. Couldn't be happier with it!

Wow, gSwift, that's a heck of a deal. I thought my deal a few posts above yours was good. You went from $59435 to somewhere around $44k before TTL? How in the world were they able to come down $15k?

Like you said, even without the lift package i think you got a great deal. With it? Crazy good. Could you explain how whey were able to come down so much?

Wow, gSwift, that's a heck of a deal. I thought my deal a few posts above yours was good. You went from $59435 to somewhere around $44k before TTL? How in the world were they able to come down $15k?

Like you said, even without the lift package i think you got a great deal. With it? Crazy good. Could you explain how whey were able to come down so much?

The way they explained it to me was, they pretty much deal in volume. He said they aren't marking them up to crazy numbers, I guess its like a No Haggle approach. Also I bought out of state, so I paid my taxes when I got home. That didn't leave to many fees left to pay

But I definitely don't understand it. Again, with the lift it stickers for 59,435, and they had it listed on Autotrader for 47,3XX something, and after a few doc fees I was at 47,919 before my 10k down payment. They have a section on their website called "lifted truck specials" and all the trucks are priced similar to mine.

Here is the site...check it out for yourselves, they were great to work with. I flew in from Alabama and they picked me up from the airport in a new Denali. http://www.laurabuickgmc.com/VehicleSearchResults?offer=28286990

www.gmsupplierdiscount.com for my deal, all feb incentives. price you pay is what you see on that site. 2.69% financed 45k on a 56,001 msrp 2014 denali.

edit: i got 35,500 for my 2012 denali with 10k miles on it. they originally offered 33,000 so i told them no thanks and left. salesman was beating on my window before i got the truck out of park that they would give me 35,500 which was close to edmunds price.

fyi most dealerships use edmonds.com for trade in value.

i'm up in edmonton, ab so these are CAD$$.... $62345msrp, $50156 after rebates... so $53369 OTD. Around here there's no 6.2s to be found, and most dealerships are full of these new trucks but they're all 5.3s. So this is a factory order. Sold my 12' Sierra 6.2 NHT for 33k today.

black on black silverado 1LZ crew short box, 6.2, max tow, 3.73, nav, sunroof, heated/cooled seats/wheel, driver alert/lane departure stuff.. pretty much everything but rear seat dvd.

i took this info with a grain of salt, but they made mention the 6.2 builds are slow moving right now, so it might take longer. also the max trailering packs are selling quickly. they placed the order today, no errors or anything apparently. i asked about the rear power slider as well, they said every ltz they get has come with it, so i hope that option sticks. 8-12 weeks, long 3months ahead..... but it'll be worth the wait :D

i waited from dec 17th to feb 27th trying to order a 6.2 and could not according to any dealer in the area. finally i found one ordered prior to this that arrived in march, so yes the 6.2 is on contention but a dealer called me march 20th to say they could once again order 6.2

First post .... good place to start I would think.

Truck: SLT, All Terrain, 5.3, leather, shortbox, no nav or sunroof.

Sticker: $55,295

Price: $46,495 (4550 discount + 4250 gm rebate, no truck bucks)

Price all in (5% GST): $49,400

Edmonton, AB (CDN$)

I purchased my truck on 2/28 (last day of Feb)

2014 Summit White Silverado Crew Cab Short Box LT Z71 (2LT) All Star Edition w/ LT Plus package

5.3L, 3.42, Z71, bucket seats w/ console, 7 speaker Bose, integrated trailer brake, LED bed lighting, movable tie-downs, wheel locks, etc..

$47,175 MSRP

$42,166 Employee Price ($5009 off MSRP)

-$6,537 dealer/factory incentives (another $6537 off MSRP)

$35,629 price ($11,546 off MSRP)

$2670 MI tax, title, transfer, doc, fees

$38,300 OTD (OTD $8875 off MSRP)

Dealer also threw in a Line-X spray-in bed liner, and also swapped out all the LT black door handles and mirrors and replaced them with LTZ chrome handles/mirrors for that OTD price.

attached is my incentive roundup sheet from the dealer showing my employee pricing in addition to all the rebates I received. Dealer gave me the regular $3900 in factory rebates (Feb Pres Day Sale) in addition to $2637 'dealer allowance' rebate, for a total of $6537 (personal info blurred)

th_incentivesheetredacted.jpg

th_truck1.jpg

I think I did pretty good!

2014 1500 4x4 white diamond ltz 2lt fully loaded except moonroof, heated /cooled seats blah blah $42k was 51k sticker. and i have the rear power window....ahhahahahahahaha... 1st one on lot in 6mo. due to recall

Archived