Post Pics of Your 2014+

New member here. Just went from an 03 Ford Escape to this...

Ojpgyb7h.jpg

2016 Silverado Z71. Tomorrow, the in-channel vent visors and black bowties are being delivered from Amazon. Loving it so far.

• Like 5

Ojpgyb7h.jpg

2016 Silverado Z71. Tomorrow, the in-channel vent visors and black bowties are being delivered from Amazon. Loving it so far.

Congratulations on the new ride!

Ojpgyb7h.jpg

Great move coming from an Escape. You will really like your truck. Welcome!

Edited by Bigfoot16

Ojpgyb7h.jpg

welcome - good looking truck

Ojpgyb7h.jpg

Welcome to the Chevy world, nice choice of truck. I really like the black in your grill, I wish my truck had that.

Had some down time over the weekend. Decided to plasti dip my bumpers, I'm not a big fan of chrome. What do you guys think? I like the fact that there is very minimal chrome, but I don't want to look cheap either. I would love to color match the bumpers and grill once I get the $$$ to do so.

post-145496-0-89964300-1464277313_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Had some down time over the weekend. Decided to plasti dip my bumpers, I'm not a big fan of chrome. What do you guys think? I like the fact that there is very minimal chrome, but I don't want to look cheap either. I would love to color match the bumpers and grill once I get the $$$ to do so.

looks good

^^^ They are made by Southern Comfort Automotive Performance, they were on the truck when I bought it new. Not sure if they sell them or not. Their website is www.scaperformance.com

Great looking truck, good choice!! I bet you're in heaven technology wise coming from an 03!! Enjoy the truck and welcome to the forums!!