2014+ Intakes (CAI) & Air Filters

Not to sure if it flows better or not. Maintenance free sounds good but everything gets dirty over time I'm sure you'll still have to clean it. Even if it claims 100k maintenance free I'll still clean it haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to sure if it flows better or not. Maintenance free sounds good but everything gets dirty over time I'm sure you'll still have to clean it. Even if it claims 100k maintenance free I'll still clean it haha.

I live in a dusty area. So ill probably replace it yearly. Im almost at a year now. But so far it has been a great filter

Here is my yard. Filters don't usually last to their rating for us.

ypeva5a6.jpg

Yeah I'm moving to Scottsdale Az in April/may so I'm sure these filters will be filled with sand haha. Anywhere is better than here..

Yeah I'm moving to Scottsdale Az in April/may so I'm sure these filters will be filled with sand haha. Anywhere is better than here.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless you actually live in the desert there's no real issue with filters. Just check it often, especially after our summer dust storms or summer in general.

And I'm in Scottsdale as well, I'm sure you'll like it out here!

Edited by white1500

Look at that! I wish i would have seen this before I went and purchased the airaid. Although I did get the airaid for $371.00 so I grateful for that.

This was the email they sent me:

Anthony,

We appreciate your interest. Currently, we have not released the air intake kit for the 14â GM Trucks. We are finalizing development. The Air intake kits will be of the Volant Brand.

Best regards,

Michael Geul

Technical Service Representative | TMG Performance Products

Corsa Performance / Volant Performance

Office: 440-274-5083

E-mail: [email protected]

Edited by anthony2558
  • Like 1

Look at that!

This was the email they sent me:

Anthony,

We appreciate your interest. Currently, we have not released the air intake kit for the 14’ GM Trucks. We are finalizing development. The Air intake kits will be of the Volant Brand.

Best regards,

Michael Geul

Technical Service Representative | TMG Performance Products

Corsa Performance / Volant Performance

Office: 440-274-5083

E-mail: [email protected]

Strange

So I emailed them back with the above link. This was their answer.

Anthony,

Apparently, I was incorrect. I was not informed that the kit had been released. The information you have is correct. The kit is available.

Tapatalk via Moto X

That Volant looks the same as the Stage-2 Si Intake from AFE....closed up type.

But I just purchased the Airaid today... seemed like the consensus was this was best box so far for the 2014... hope I made the right choice.

That Volant looks the same as the Stage-2 Si Intake from AFE....closed up type.

But I just purchased the Airaid today... seemed like the consensus was this was best box so far for the 2014... hope I made the right choice.

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm just curious since our hoods are aluminum is the seal is gonna push the hood up.. Thought?

Tapatalk via Moto X

Edited by anthony2558
  • Like 1