2014+ Intakes (CAI) & Air Filters

No sir not that I know of.. I won a bid on eBay for the full intake for 355. I'm sure it'll be available soon tho maybe towards spring time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, I'm about to order one of the boxes. What do you recommend... the Air Raid or this one from AFE Power http://afepower.com/shop/details_new.php?partno=54-74104&filter&menu=gas&engine=5.3L&searchtype=vehicle&make=Chevrolet%20Truck&model=Silverado&year=2014&engine=5.3L&&brandID=56

?? Please let me know you thought and pro's and con's . They are priced about the same.. just dont know which on to get. The AFE looks cleaner

Seems like you wanna try the afe over the Airaid. I'd like to know how you like it if you do. Also look into Volant. Corsa bought them and now sell intakes. It's the only intake that utilized a honey comb filter system.

Edited by Dj0nes

I was between the Volant and Airaid.. No regrets the Airaid is serving it's purpose. Would have maybe made more sense to buy the Volant as I'm going with a Corsa cat back tho lol.

Whats the difference between airaids blue and red synthamax filters. Is it just a color preference? Also I looked on volants website, they don't seem to have anything yet for the 5.3L

Tapatalk via Moto X

Edited by anthony2558

Pretty sure just color difference and there is a Volant available call Corsa. It's about 30 cheaper than the Airaid