2014+ Truck Bed / Tonneau Covers

1 hour ago, MikeBMW said:

I'm waiting on my GatorTrax Electric Tonneau Cover to be delivered late next week.
I think it's the same as many of the above.
If anyone wants a non-electric retractable cover, let me know - shipping will be an issue so I guess I'll just add it to my parts bin (33x12.5x18 BFG KO2s - about 100 miles on 'em, a few sets of side mirrors - original color matched Summit White caps, some HID headlights - original, original aluminum 18" rims in mint condition ... I got a lot!)

If you're on Facebook, throw an ad in the marketplace and specify local pickup. That's how I sold my BAK Revolver X2 when I removed it to put on the Century cap. I sold it pretty quick for about 1/2 of new. I got cash in hand, the guy who bought it got a good deal, didn't have to deal with shipping, and it was out of the garage...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/20/2022 at 9:21 AM, MikeBMW said:

I'm waiting on my GatorTrax Electric Tonneau Cover to be delivered late next week.
I think it's the same as many of the above.
If anyone wants a non-electric retractable cover, let me know - shipping will be an issue so I guess I'll just add it to my parts bin (33x12.5x18 BFG KO2s - about 100 miles on 'em, a few sets of side mirrors - original color matched Summit White caps, some HID headlights - original, original aluminum 18" rims in mint condition ... I got a lot!)

How's the Gatortrax installation? My uncle is looking for a good retractable tonneau cover and he's curious about the fitment of the electric ones. The bed cover and rack will be the next mods after installing the new brake pads and tires from 4Wheelonline this week.

Edited by xranger90
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, xranger90 said:

How's the Gatortrax installation? My uncle is looking for a good retractable tonneau cover and he's curious about the fitment of the electric ones. The bed cover and rack will be the next mods after installing the new brake pads and tires from 4Wheelonline this week.

I haven't installed it, yet, it's still in my front room just waiting.
Planning on getting it done this weekend.
Work has just been crazy!

Edited by MikeBMW