2014+ Truck Bed / Tonneau Covers

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2019 at 3:08 PM, VinnieM said:

I put the Truxedo X15 on my 2019 AT4.  I LOVE the look of it.  VERY low profile and cloth/convertible top looking instead of the vinyl. Installed in less than an hour, easy to use and I’ve had it in heavy rain and snow and it’s still dry.  

X-actly what you said...this TC looks triple A awesome! Well, except that it me far more than an hour...more like 2? Being a TC virgin prior to this, I took my time, thought things through, etc. LOVE THIS THING.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ended up going with the RetraxONE MX and love it. Not water proof but it''s pretty good with keeping out water even when going through car washes. Super low profile and looks like its pretty hard to break into. Got it for 1150 shipped so I couldn't pass it up

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/17/2019 at 8:13 PM, BigCoopersvilleSteve said:

Are there any covers that offer full access to the bed, other than the soft snap on covers?  I need full access to the bed on occasion, hauling stacks of 4’ x 8’ sheets.  Thanks for any help!

I just put on the TruXedo Sentry CT and it rolls up and if you want to take it out all you do is roll it up and reach under and slide the two latches and lift the roll up and take it out. The rails stay in place. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have had several soft tonneaus over the years and none were water proof, they all leaked or seeped through.  Tekstyle were the best that i had used, but they are not around anymore.  Now, I run Diamond Back covers on my truck,  easy to remove if needed, can put cargo on top of it, looks awsome, and is water tight.  It allows me to keep gear like clothes, food, tools, etc under the cover safe out of harms way, and put larger items on top of cover like bikes, or kayak, lumber, whatever.  Absolute best cover i've ever owned.  

20190705_132604.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/17/2019 at 3:08 PM, VinnieM said:

I put the Truxedo X15 on my 2019 AT4.  I LOVE the look of it.  VERY low profile and cloth/convertible top looking instead of the vinyl. Installed in less than an hour, easy to use and I’ve had it in heavy rain and snow and it’s still dry.  

I'm looking at this cover, I like it but wondering about cleaning it, does it hold dust/dirt, or is it really like a convertible top, which sheds dirt and dust really well?  I also saw someone else who treated it with some kind of water repellent, is that necessary?  Lastly, do I need to order the extra tailgate seal? 

It truly is like a convertible top. Very easy to keep clean.  I haven’t treated it with anything and i don’t think it needs it. Bed is dry..  I also didn’t order any extra seals. I would highly recommend.  I love it... I really don’t think you’d be disappointed.