What have you done to your K2 today?

Did what GM should have as an option on these All Terrain trucks. Carbon Fibre 3M vinyl. Live in WI and we just had a big snow storm so ignore the filth of my truck.attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

I'm in Marshfield Wi. I know what u mean about the filth. Can u snap me a pic of your grill from a distance? I really like that. I have the SLE chrome grill. Have always wanted to do something other then all that chrome and really like yours from the close up and want to see how it looks.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how hard was the air dam to remove ??

Have to remove about 8 bolts and it pulls right off. Now with that being said you can also pull it off as well. Its extremely soft rubber. So if it were to get caught on something it comes off without damaging the bumper.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Have to remove about 8 bolts and it pulls right off. Now with that being said you can also pull it off as well. Its extremely soft rubber. So if it were to get caught on something it comes off without damaging the bumper.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thank You . when it warm up , it's coming off .