What have you done to your K2 today?

Lifted. Zone 4.5"

Fuel coupler 20x9

Cooper discoverer stt pro 295/60r20.

Slight rub in reverse on the black plastic trim on the corner of the wheel well, but a little trimming fixed that.

1efb156b6013cae4d38d0381e82cb150.jpg4af0f3cb5bd1e71feb2f68f56bd0ff87.jpg0eebe933c5d3eb3229bcccf9e8e207dd.jpg419b0ec48b9f3eb6a00fba70170a7845.jpg8a2836085aecec8861aa026da835d719.jpge72028baaafa6ec958e45d637a8f9ec4.jpg

Is somebody having a party in your neighborhood??!!

• Like 2

I added a dent to my front lower bumper today, ughhhh. Bumped into something going about 2mph leaving a parking lot, never saw it. It was a ramp used to unload bikes from truck beds, made of wood.. .thought I had just curbed a rim until I stopped later and saw it was indeed the bumper and saw the blue paint transfer then I knew what happened. Getting oil changed now then to the body shop to get an estimate on replacement. SUCKS!!

Sent from my Note 4

Don't for get to check your trailer latches installed a good dent today.

20160204_142657_zpsadne80th.jpg

I put a good paint chip in my tailgate from where it sat on my trailer jack. Good thing it needs to go into the body shop to repair some damage from where I hit two deer lol
  • Like 1

I put a good paint chip in my tailgate from where it sat on my trailer jack. Good thing it needs to go into the body shop to repair some damage from where I hit two deer lol

I've done that with the old truck and hitting deer stinks also!
  • Like 1

I added a dent to my front lower bumper today, ughhhh. Bumped into something going about 2mph leaving a parking lot, never saw it. It was a ramp used to unload bikes from truck beds, made of wood.. .thought I had just curbed a rim until I stopped later and saw it was indeed the bumper and saw the blue paint transfer then I knew what happened. Getting oil changed now then to the body shop to get an estimate on replacement. SUCKS!!

Sent from my Note 4

Spending 1000 bucks to replace the front bumper. Ouch.

Sent from my Note 4