What have you done to your K2 today?

??????????????

Tapatalk via iPhone 5s

I can never see your pics when I'm at work. Even if I copy the URL it blocks it and the reason is weapons..

?????????

Tapatalk via iPhone 5s

• Like 1

Where do you work, the White House?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No lol. I work at a dealership. It sucks because some sporting goods sites are blocked because of "weapons"

• Like 1

if it doesent tighten up has to be dealer install issue, katskin is great quality stuff and hard to tell the difference from it and factory. make them fix it right

Had my cloth interior replaced by a dealer authorized Katzkin installer. Disappointed with the fit. The fit seems loose. I'll give it a couple of days. Even though I figure it will only get worse.

• Like 1

rujesu4e.jpg

Ordered a bull bar today! Gonna use it to keep people from backing up into the front of the truck in parking lots. Someone scraped the front the other day in Home Depots lot I believe. Didn't notice it till the next day so I'm not sure, but either way i was pissed cause no notes nothin. Just a bent bumper and scratches on the two hook surround piece.

I painted the tow hook surround black with some plastidip to see how I like it and to avoid having to buy another one. So far I'm liking it! Will post up some pics later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

rujesu4e.jpg

Ordered a bull bar today! Gonna use it to keep people from backing up into the front of the truck in parking lots. Someone scraped the front the other day in Home Depots lot I believe. Didn't notice it till the next day so I'm not sure, but either way i was pissed cause no notes nothin. Just a bent bumper and scratches on the two hook surround piece.

I painted the tow hook surround black with some plastidip to see how I like it and to avoid having to buy another one. So far I'm liking it! Will post up some pics later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can also add the sensors like I did for parking and such. http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/161204-brush-guards-and-bull-bars/ ;)

Installed a High Country grille. It went pretty well and it looks sooooo good :D. THANKS Brentadams646!!!! Couldn't have done it without ya!!

Before

In progress...

Finished product!!

140530_04.jpg

That is a great looking grille!

No lol. I work at a dealership. It sucks because some sporting goods sites are blocked because of "weapons"

I don't why they block mine...I don't sell weapons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk