What have you done to your K2 today?

Just finished up the install of my mazulla off road skid plate and bumper tube. Got rid of the ugly lower valance and gained some ground clearance up front. Very happy with the finished result. 

D77B6DFD-AFD6-4157-A947-5B08E78084FF.jpeg

• Like 6

One dealer told me they wouldn’t do anything for my shot balljoints because of a leveling kit.

My new dealer replaced a tie rod that was clearly due to my lift and did some other warranty work. I have something of a friendly professional relationship with the service manager.

If you find the right service manager, are friendly, and don’t demand things and act entitled to warranty coverage, you can actually get a lot of things done with a nod and a wink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, will do I’m just going to wait for my oil change to come up, I also need them to fit my back doors. They stick out so far.

I figured if one place says no I’ll go to the gmc dealer down the street.

What lift did you go with? Also, are those 37s?

SuperLift 8” with king suspension and 35s on 22x14 for now as I didn’t have my custom bumpers until today so couldn’t run 38s then.

But with 14 wide.. it also doesn’t look like I can run 37s or 38s now.. I do like the wide tires as I plan to do shows.

SuperLift 8” with king suspension and 35s on 22x14 for now as I didn’t have my custom bumpers until today so couldn’t run 38s then.

But with 14 wide.. it also doesn’t look like I can run 37s or 38s now.. I do like the wide tires as I plan to do shows.

Came out good. I was thinking about 22x12, but 22x14 look more aggressive.

What lift did you go with? Also, are those 37s?

• Like 1

Today bought a new lift, went with 7-9 McGaughys along with the Add a leaf, cognito control arms, and some 4.88 gears! Can’t wait for everything to get here!

f854fe6fee523da2b76128754437c4aa.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Today bought a new lift, went with 7-9 McGaughys along with the Add a leaf, cognito control arms, and some 4.88 gears! Can’t wait for everything to get here!

f854fe6fee523da2b76128754437c4aa.jpg

Why the 4.88, Yukon recommended 4.10 for mine.. unless your going to roll on 38’s maybe?!

Stoked to see yours next!

Why the 4.88, Yukon recommended 4.10 for mine.. unless your going to roll on 38’s maybe?!

Stoked to see yours next!

Talked with one of the guys from Randy’s ring and pinion and they advised either 4.56 or 4.88 due to my lift be a total of 12 inches and my tires are 37s with the 24 inch rims making each tire/wheel combo be about 100lbs each. They said the 4.56 will be close to stock and the 4.88s would be for a better experience and have that get up and go

Just finished up the install of my mazulla off road skid plate and bumper tube. Got rid of the ugly lower valance and gained some ground clearance up front. Very happy with the finished result. 
D77B6DFD-AFD6-4157-A947-5B08E78084FF.thumb.jpeg.9e2200b051ba258a5af9f2918dcda90d.jpeg

Do you have a build thread? Truck looks good and would love to see more pics

18 hours ago, Dirt-Rado said:

D77B6DFD-AFD6-4157-A947-5B08E78084FF.jpeg

Looks good - what size wheels/tires?