What have you done to your K2 today?

What year truck is that one from? I'm assuming it was an easy plug and play install? Been thinking about doing the same so I can have the Android Auto feature that my current one doesn't have. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well picked up the rig from PCM this afternoon, and let me tell ya! Mark up there knows how to write a tune! This isn't the same truck I dropped off at all! Going to the beach this weekend so got her back before a small road trip!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 6/11/2018 at 10:45 PM, MHPrior80 said:

Still jealous of this cluster!!

Me too...I like it.  On a side note, adding weather tech mud guards today. Got a better price than the GM versions. Seems like they are decently reviewed. I can’t stop thinking about mods with this truck. I barely did anything to my Ridgeline. Ha 

Edited by Jchoi

3 hours ago, WesternMike said:

Front End Friday shot!

331c3a28c68252a7046eeae70ff3fe75.jpg

How far does the front bumper stick out? I like that one, looks good on your truck! I want one but don't like how some stick way out. Your truck looks badazz... 

Today I installed a new gloss black grill and headlights.  Think it looks pretty good myself.  Next is to get the front bumper wrapped black.

47D6BBD3-2A8F-405E-8C06-17C451E16A48.jpeg

• Like 3

This was supposed to be posted in this thread not the Levelling kit thread, but that's what day drinking in 90 degree weather gets you...

Anyway, got the tint done. Next is a levelling kit...

42793697022_a304db4aff_z.jpg

• Like 5