What have you done to your K2 today?

@WesternMike Off to a good start man. You should go with 37s next go around. Those 35s look like skateboard wheels under that giant lift.

Also, how do you like that cap? Been looking at caps recently to have more usable room plus safety and rain protection. Been looking at Leer and ARE. Curious to how the fit/finish is on yours. Those windows slide both ways or just one?

Can’t throw 37s on until I got my custom bumper put on the front; they’re coming. This is just the start for this truck.

I love the canopy as me and the family camp in it throughout western Canada

2 hours ago, WesternMike said:

Can’t throw 37s on until I got my custom bumper put on the front; they’re coming. This is just the start for this truck.

I love the canopy as me and the family camp in it throughout western Canada

Rock on man!

Are you using an air mattress? I thought about doing that but doesn't seem like the bed is long enough for an air mattress to fit back there.

Out of Curiosity has anyone taking their trucks in for warranty work regarding suspension after they have gotten a “lifted/leveled shock like bilstein, rancho, fox or any leveling kit.

One of my ball joints is squeaking at 1000 miles

Want to know if I’d be wasting my time going if they’re just going to say it’s my shocks fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One dealer told me they wouldn’t do anything for my shot balljoints because of a leveling kit.

My new dealer replaced a tie rod that was clearly due to my lift and did some other warranty work. I have something of a friendly professional relationship with the service manager.

If you find the right service manager, are friendly, and don’t demand things and act entitled to warranty coverage, you can actually get a lot of things done with a nod and a wink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Changed the dash lighting in my 17 Sierra from Chevy blue to the GMC red like it should have came in the first place. (My opinion of course)
f8c689a5ab9bab76920a5f9609afc1f3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

• Like 4