What have you done to your K2 today?

How did the install go? Any pointers? Going to be installing a 7 inch lift on my 15

The install wasn’t bad. The direction aren’t the greatest. Just take your time. Are you doing a knuckle lift? 7 and 5 aren’t big of a difference. If you get stuck, let me know. I can walk you through it.

Also added color matched tow mirrors.  So much better than stock.

serioulsy debating about blacking out my front end and getting rid of all the chrome now.

360DEDF4-D25E-4AE7-A94E-3DA2D20B465B.jpeg

Edited by Barman84

Not really something "I" did to the truck but hey may as well post.

Went to do a little local camping with my lady and the pups this weekend. Got a spot right on the river to do a little fishing as well. Decided to take the pups out on a little hike when we came back from the trail to this:

20180609_121632.thumb.jpg.d8cee68faf080ec4529936670d360c13.jpg20180609_121627.thumb.jpg.ee9c3dc1e85cf64212a015282dae2e1f.jpg20180609_121726.thumb.jpg.a757d64142be8776491a0302f8cba5a0.jpg

Some **** took a rock and smashed my window, dented the door-pillar real good and stole my ladys purse. Had her wallet credit cards and mil ID. Purse was stuffed under the seat but I guess they saw part of it or the strap. Sad thing was it wasn't even a nice purse, it was some army-navy OD bag and there was like $10 cash in it.

Happened Sat mid morning and insurance won't get someone out to look at it till Monday/Tuesday and told me not to drive it. So weekend is kind of a bust.

Moral to the story is that it pays to have a place to stash valuables WAY out of sight. Under the front seat is no longer an option.

• Sad 2

59 minutes ago, Penguin VII said:

Not really something "I" did to the truck but hey may as well post.

Went to do a little local camping with my lady and the pups this weekend. Got a spot right on the river to do a little fishing as well. Decided to take the pups out on a little hike when we came back from the trail to this:

20180609_121632.thumb.jpg.d8cee68faf080ec4529936670d360c13.jpg20180609_121627.thumb.jpg.ee9c3dc1e85cf64212a015282dae2e1f.jpg20180609_121726.thumb.jpg.a757d64142be8776491a0302f8cba5a0.jpg

Some **** took a rock and smashed my window, dented the door-pillar real good and stole my ladys purse. Had her wallet credit cards and mil ID. Purse was stuffed under the seat but I guess they saw part of it or the strap. Sad thing was it wasn't even a nice purse, it was some army-navy OD bag and there was like $10 cash in it.

Happened Sat mid morning and insurance won't get someone out to look at it till Monday/Tuesday and told me not to drive it. So weekend is kind of a bust.

Moral to the story is that it pays to have a place to stash valuables WAY out of sight. Under the front seat is no longer an option.

Im hoping this wasn’t anywhere around JBLM but if so the amount of homeless MFr around here I’m not surprised.  Sorry man.

My sister had her car windows smashed and purse stolen when she was parked at a trail head in a city park. The cop that responded to her call stated that this happens all the time. Sleaze bags are watching these areas and know that a woman NEVER goes anywhere without her purse. If a women leaves her car for a walk and doesn't have her purse with her the dirt bags know it is in the car.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Imcrazy said:

Freaking A HOLES... Low lives... Thieves really piss me off.. Stupid fools should get a job.

I have sympathy to the unavoidably homeless but if this incident was done by a homeless person then his/her home should be a jail cell.  An individual with the skill to stalk campers and execute a robbery like this is definitely capable of working.

• Like 1

That really sucks Penguin.  Jeez a person can't let their guard down at all these days. Hope your truck gets fixed alright and that your lady gets her IDs and Credit Cards taken care of.

3 hours ago, Valley Viking said:

My sister had her car windows smashed and purse stolen when she was parked at a trail head in a city park. The cop that responded to her call stated that this happens all the time. Sleaze bags are watching these areas and know that a woman NEVER goes anywhere without her purse. If a women leaves her car for a walk and doesn't have her purse with her the dirt bags know it is in the car.

Yeah, honestly never even gave second thought about it. Always an out of sight out of mind thing. Crazy thing is they didn't take anything else. I had a black backpack in the rear and a hard drive, few nice knives and multi tool all in the center console within easy view. They didn't touch a thing except the purse.

Really gives you paranoia about security for your truck. Even with an alarm it only works if there is someone around to hear.

15 hours ago, Aboogie808 said:

The install wasn’t bad. The direction aren’t the greatest. Just take your time. Are you doing a knuckle lift? 7 and 5 aren’t big of a difference. If you get stuck, let me know. I can walk you through it.

Not doing the knuckle lift. Didn’t like that I had to cut the transfer case.