My 2014 Ruby Crew Silverado

Hi everyone. I've been a troll for some time now but finally pulled the trigger on my new truck. It's a 2014 Silverado Crew Cab LTZ and let me say I freakin love this truck! I've always had cars/sedans but this is my first truck and I couldn't be happier. This is a great forum and has a lot of great information. Helped me complete my first mod which was taking off the lower air dam. See you guys around!

IMG 1481

IMG 1448

IMG 1439

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice truck. I actually wanted one that color but couldn't find an LTZ equipped the way I wanted so I settled for Black. the black is growing on me. The only thing is that Texas Edition badge is sure "prominent." Very pretty truck.

Thanks for all of the kind words everyone. It's a 5.3 with the 3.42 rear end. Not too many 6.2's around these parts. I already took the metal dealer badge off and I was thinking of doing the same thing to the Texas Edition badge. Performance wise, just looking for intake/exhaust/tune down the road. For now just really enjoying this thing. I drive it everyday and it's comfortable so I want to maintain that.

I really like that color. Either that it the new green that just came out. I think my next silverado will one of those two colors. Very nice truck though..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived