Okay so maybe I overlooked it, but I couldn't find a topic talking about just tire shine.

Anyone else using a tire shine that they would recommend to others?

I'm using Meguiar's "hot shine" tire shine. First time I used it I was extremely impressed, since then, it doesn't seem as effective. Anyone found a tire Shine that looks as amazing as the first time every time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anything water based. Adams Polishes Super VRT gets my vote for tire dressing. I've used a few other water based dressing and they wouls still sling. No sling with Super VRTand dries to nice satin sheen.

Our Super VRT is a great tire dressing, and it can be used on any rubber/exterior plastic surface as well. It's water-bases, so it leaves a nice satin finish on the surface, and won't sling.

If you're looking for more shine, stay tuned. We may or may not have something in the works. ;)

Thanks for the comments y'all! Do any of y'all have any pictures of how it looks by chance? And is the Adams shine friendly to chrome? I know I will have to wipe it off after if I get any on it to keep from getting spots. But what I don't want is for my rims to get messed up overtime by using this stuff. I usually apply a generous amount of shine to a microfiber rag and then wipe it on the tire (much easier than spraying it on the tire and then getting it all over the chrome rims I just cleaned).

Our Super VRT is a great tire dressing, and it can be used on any rubber/exterior plastic surface as well. It's water-bases, so it leaves a nice satin finish on the surface, and won't sling.

If you're looking for more shine, stay tuned. We may or may not have something in the works. ;)

^^^^ This

It can be used so many places on the vehicle

Okay so I was at autozone the other day picking up some car wash. And while I was there I decided to look at tire shines since I have not yet ordered the Adams shine. I saw another tire shine that was recommended by another member on here and damn! This stuff shines like an SOB! It's the ArmorAll Extreme Tire Shine Gel. It goes on nice and easy and evens itself out. I put it on about 3 days ago, then yesterday is started to pour down rain while I was on interstate. Drove through the rain for about 20 minutes before reaching my destination. This morning, after everything dried I looked at my tires to see if the shine was still there and to my amazement there was still some shine to these things! Not near as much as before it rained but still a fair shine! With my other shine it would be washed away with the morning dew!

Don't just take my word for it. Here's some pics of the tires right after i apply the shine. (Btw I didn't take a picture of the tires this morning becuase I didn't think to take a picture sadly.

ebapazuz.jpgydahasyv.jpg

Archived