Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

Finally got my Methods!!

17x8.5 -0 offset NV machined

Toyo At2 285/70/17

Fox 2.0 all around

No rubbing and got more than an inch at the nearest points with zip tying the liners back.

The SLT wheels/tires are up for sale if anyone is interested!

46553c66fe157ef6dd57cde9d562e4f3.jpg8557f4ed97bbc6fb37f7755b74d299c1.jpgccee83bd22bf1f423389a1721bfe81f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude that looks AWESOME!!!!! Great choice!!!

• Like 1

2" RC front level

XD Grenade 820 wheels 20x9 +0 offset

Falken wildpeak at3 tires 305/55/20

-just barely touches that bottom fender corner trim piece. Only makes a rubbing noise off that piece in reverse at full lock and it's very small

attachicon.gifIMG_1604.JPG

Love this. I'm looking to do a 20x9 +1 with the same tires. I may get bashed for this, but how did this affect your gas mileage? I drive a fair distance to work each day so this really is a factor for me.

Love this. I'm looking to do a 20x9 +1 with the same tires. I may get bashed for this, but how did this affect your gas mileage? I drive a fair distance to work each day so this really is a factor for me.

probably get around 16 mpg after the switch.

More aggressive tread will lower your mileage. I could stretch my stock bridgestones to 19-20 on the highway now I see 17-18

probably get around 16 mpg after the switch.

On the highway? That's disappointing.

More aggressive tread will lower your mileage. I could stretch my stock bridgestones to 19-20 on the highway now I see 17-18

I usually get 22ish(60mph) mpg on my stock bridgestones headed to work. This fall our company is moving, so ill be going about 70 then and now at 70 i'll usually sit around 19-20, so losing 1-2 isn't too bad.

What tires did you move to? These falken's are almost 2" wider than my 265/70/17 i currently run.

Edited by pbudde18

I usually get 22ish(60mph) mpg on my stock bridgestones headed to work. This fall our company is moving, so ill be going about 70 then and now at 70 i'll usually sit around 19-20, so losing 1-2 isn't too bad.

What tires did you move to? These falken's are almost 2" wider than my 265/70/17 i currently run.

My speeds with the 285/45r22 bridgestones were 75-80mph getting 19-20mpg

My 285/70r70 nitto ridge grapplers at 70mph are 17-18mpg. I haven't adjusted my speedo so my range computer is off. If you calculate the small tire diameter difference it puts me at 73mph and 17.3-18.3mpg.

Does anyone have any pics of the 22" sey wheels with Nitto Grapplers? I searched but wasn't able to find any photos.

Also is 245/45/22 the biggest you can go at stock height?

I have 285/65/18 nitto ridge grapplers and a two inch level. I'm getting around 16.5-17mpg's but that's daily driving so it's really not bad

I have 285/65/18 nitto ridge grapplers and a two inch level. I'm getting around 16.5-17mpg's but that's daily driving so it's really not bad

At what speed? The Falken Wildpeak AT3/W are not quite as aggressive as the ridge grapplers so i'd think that'd help me.

At what speed? The Falken Wildpeak AT3/W are not quite as aggressive as the ridge grapplers so i'd think that'd help me.

I believe wild peaks are heavier. It's city driving so between 0-65 mph in Atlanta traffic

I believe wild peaks are heavier. It's city driving so between 0-65 mph in Atlanta traffic

Yeah they are heavier. Looks to be about 13 lbs heavier and 1/2" wider or so. Most of my driving is more highway. I'd think to get around 18-19 or so doing 65-70 right?

Yeah they are heavier. Looks to be about 13 lbs heavier and 1/2" wider or so. Most of my driving is more highway. I'd think to get around 18-19 or so doing 65-70 right?

id be expecting to lose atleast 2 mpg from what you're getting now

Edited by MicahLo

id be expecting to lose atleast 2 mpg from what you're getting now

Sounds acceptable to me. I'm between 22-23 mpg on my way to work now cruised at 60 for about 33 miles. This fall i'll be going down to about 24 miles cruising at 70. Shouldn't see any real increase in overall fuel usage monthly. Works for me. Thanks for the help, very informative!

Sounds acceptable to me. I'm between 22-23 mpg on my way to work now cruised at 60 for about 33 miles. This fall i'll be going down to about 24 miles cruising at 70. Shouldn't see any real increase in overall fuel usage monthly. Works for me. Thanks for the help, very informative!

no problem. I'm just guessing from my experience though. I never get 22mpg in my truck even when it was stock lol. Traffic in Atlanta really sucks so that probably contributes to it