allterrain leather seats showing wear

i have a Allterrain with 5000k on it the drivers side seat is showing wear allready onthe leather outer seating area bt the red stiching ,any one else seeing this ,cant imagine what it will be like at 50,000k

There is no use in using leather conditioner on the seats, GM like most other companies uses a leather that has a top coat sealer on it, the conditioners can not penetrate the top coat. I use a good leather cleaner on mine only.

I inspected my driver seat and it does not seem to be showing any excessive wear. I have 8600 miles on my truck.

Take yours to the dealer. Should be a simple replacement.

The "outer seating area" is made of plastic on my All Terrain. Only the center panels on the back and bottom of the seat are leather. It pisses me off every time I sit on them. I paid like $2k for the pleasure of adding plastic to 1/2 the seating area on a SLT I already paid for leather on. I purchased leather seats for their durability and got plastic.

Edited by spurshot

I wore out the driver side bolster on my 2012 Sierra. It had started cracking from me sliding in and out. I try not to do that in my new truck. I use Lazy Leather cleaner and Adams leather conditioner