What did you do to your "other" car (aka musclecar) today

RyanbabZ71

C7Carbon is making a 3 piece blade that covers the SS holes, waiting for it to hit the market.  The cheap Ikon that did got famous at Camaro6, sold out, and Ikon said they aren't sure if they will make any more.(!?)

C7Carbon is making a 3 piece blade that covers the SS holes, waiting for it to hit the market.  The cheap Ikon that did got famous at Camaro6, sold out, and Ikon said they aren't sure if they will make any more.(!?)

? Spoiler?

I am looking at getting side skirts

Ryan B.

1 hour ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

To

? Spoiler?

I am looking at getting o skirts

Ryan B.

Yes, I think I might get their whole set. Or maybe their Skirts(ZL1), diffuser("race"), the upcoming blade, and the JWM carbon splitter. I perfer gloss black, but they may not make the blade in gloss black, (or the diffuser.) But the weave from different places may not match, so I might have to go with the ZL1 splitter, they don't make a SS splitter. 

It easy to know what it will look like since they have a yellow test fit car.  The diffuser looks good from some angles.

1eaa1199b30fc26e7dfae0d9c6b5d296.image.6

I was leaning toward a few Anderson Composite pieces.....until I read some poor fitament reviews, and some ads that said they aren't shipped painted with clear coat. They recommend you clear coat it with UV inhibitors before installation. Considering their prices....

Edited by SnakeEyeSS

I may also just get the ACS SS Aeropack and diffuser instead. I like their diffuser and splitter better. But C7 spoiler and side skirts a bit more. 

Such an expensive hobby :D

At least we didn't wait for the 19, it'll cost a lot more to make them look better.

Edited by SnakeEyeSS

They look great.

Edit: C7Carbon answered my question already, they will make the new pieces in Gloss Black. That pretty much settles it, they are pretty responsive.

Edited by SnakeEyeSS

Cars and coffee at IMS

3f6bf91b486566070eb843061ff36dfa.jpg

Badass Yenko

28a37405c9fd76b3cfe138be6dbf57a6.jpg

68c2abda0ded13fda6420afbad55f9df.jpg

a98b06c852c59b031b6183742984d13e.jpg

Like the dive planes and rear wing but not a fan of the ZL1/1LE rims

Also cleaned my rims last night this was after 60 miles

dcf5d53086bbe00942904e655809af90.jpg

Ryan B.

• Like 1

Ordered the C7 carbon ZL1 satin side skirts last night. Seen some one various cars Sunday morning and really liked them. Now a 4-6 wk wait

Ryan B.

On 5/14/2018 at 8:49 PM, RyanbabZ71 said:

Ordered the C7 carbon ZL1 satin side skirts last night. Seen some one various cars Sunday morning and really liked them. Now a 4-6 wk wait

Ryan B.

I'm surprised some of these companies don't keep some in stock. What sucks is that the ZL1 1LE spoiler they are making is getting out faster than the extended one they started develooing first.

Babied one owner third gens are coming out of the woodwork around here. I've seen three for sale this year so far. One had the Daytona hood, not sure if that was ever a factory offering, I know it was on a concept car at one point, I used to have the poster of it waaaay back.

Edited by SnakeEyeSS