What did you do to your "other" car (aka musclecar) today

RyanbabZ71

I use detail spray for that. Works good, and gets rid of the water spots. Right now it needs hit with the lay bar...bad, but I'm not up to that yet. Too much stretching. Maybe in a few weeks.

Used to have an 89 formula, but it went to my younger bro when I got the truck and then was sold. Dad has a 94 z28 vert. Love driving that thing when I go home to visit. Cant wait until I can get a muscle car again.

Edited by cobrajet84

Used to have an 89 formula, but it went to my younger bro when I got the truck and then was sold. Dad has a 94 z28 vert. Love driving that thing when I go home to visit. Cant wait until I can get a muscle car again.

DON'T drive a 5th gen Camaro unless you brought your checkbook. You'll fall in love.

Best part they fixed for free. Also got my butterfly valves welded open for free today

Have you guys seen the video of the Z/28 that crashed? I got to see it today. It was at Bruce Raymond's shop. Pretty awful shape :( mike Norris had a yellow 1LE out front.

Ryan

DON'T drive a 5th gen Camaro unless you brought your checkbook. You'll fall in love.

haven't driven one, have sat in one and oogled over, lol. Waiting for the checkbook to eventually meet the level of the love, lol.

Best part they fixed for free. Also got my butterfly valves welded open for free today

Have you guys seen the video of the Z/28 that crashed? I got to see it today. It was at Bruce Raymond's shop. Pretty awful shape :( mike Norris had a yellow 1LE out front.

Ryan

Saw that z/28 crash, i may have teared up a little, but at least it was on a track and not on the road. I love the 1LE's.

well, I took My Little Aveo to the Dealer yesterday to make a Check Engine Light Go Away, then found out 2 hours later they got sent the wrong part, which I had to take it back today, had the correct part installed, and then got the Typical Dealership monetary raping to the tune of $544 for a SINGLE SENSOR.

Freaking Painless wiring is giving me a pain in the butt. That's why my LED tails don't work, turns out it's extremely common for Painless to wire the flashers backwards. It only turns up when your using LEDs and no load flashers, which are very sensitive to that.

Freaking Painless wiring is giving me a pain in the butt. That's why my LED tails don't work, turns out it's extremely common for Painless to wire the flashers backwards. It only turns up when your using LEDs and no load flashers, which are very sensitive to that.

Sounds like I should skip buying their product then if I ever need anything.