Black Bear tune vs. Hypertech

You will not find anyone that will condone a canned tune over a custom one.. For a canned tune, the Hyper may be good. But a custom would take a great canned tune to the next level. I considered the price difference between a can and custom. Went with the custom BlackBear, never looked back...

Edited by chupe442

I just had a Blackbear tune done and I'm very happy. Something the canned tunes won't do is tell you that you have a hose disconnected on your intake tube. I sent my initial log to Blackbear and he looked at it and emailed me to check a hose on the intake tube. It was hidden under the engine cover. When I removed the engine cover this is what I found:

post-15384-0-48098100-1406238192_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I just had a Blackbear tune done and I'm very happy. Something the canned tunes won't do is tell you that you have a hose disconnected on your intake tube. I sent my initial log to Blackbear and he looked at it and emailed me to check a hose on the intake tube. It was hidden under the engine cover. When I removed the engine cover this is what I found:

attachicon.gifIMG_20140716_131103.jpg

If you mean a code reader they do and you can check it yourself.