295/60r20 Trail Grappler with just level

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im thinking about putting on toyo mt's 275/65/r20 with a 2inch rough country leveling kit. Went to my local dealer and they said it would fit with no scrubbing. id like to know what you guys think and your opinions on this. i want the biggest tire i can run, with no scrubbing or needing to cut anything out. im just curious because some say they will and some say they dont. if this size is to big then what size do yall recommend. like i said biggest tire with no scrubbing.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone done it yet? I have a sierra all terrain with a 2.5" level on the front only. Looking at sticking some 275/65 or 295/60 on the stock at 20" rims. I like height rather than width though. My next choice would be the 305/55 trail grapplers. Not too keen on Toyo because they have a speed rating of only 93mph :cold:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

14GMC_HTTR

Did you ever put the 295/60's on your Sierra? I'll be ordering tires and a 2-1/2" front level soon. Hoping to go with this size tire if it doesn't rub too bad.

• 2 months later...

Just installed a set of 295 60r20 toyo at2 extremes on a set of 20x9 fuel wheels with a +25 offset on a 2015 denali 1500. They fit perfect. No rubbing at all anywhere. I have a suspension maxx 2.5" level on the front also. Just thought I'd add that for all you who are wondering if they'd fit. They may rub a bit on a stock rim but probably not much.

• 2 months later...

HE

Just installed a set of 295 60r20 toyo at2 extremes on a set of 20x9 fuel wheels with a +25 offset on a 2015 denali 1500. They fit perfect. No rubbing at all anywhere. I have a suspension maxx 2.5" level on the front also. Just thought I'd add that for all you who are wondering if they'd fit. They may rub a bit on a stock rim but probably not much.

Hello, could you please post a couple pictures?

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Hi all,

I know this post is older, but wanted to revive it with some info I learned today.

Nitto Trail Grapplers 295/60/20 on Stock Silverado 5 Spoke Polished Wheels on a Leveled 2017 will NOT fit. They need 1/4" more OUT because they rub on the upper control arm.

Moving to 285/65/20 and will report back when they are in. I made the agreement with the big red shop that we will fit test them first. They agreed.

• 4 weeks later...

I could use some help here: Does anyone know if 295/60/20 nitto trail grapplers wil fit on 16 silverado/stock wheels? I have 2.5 inch level and 1.5 inch body lift.  

I could use some help here: Does anyone know if 295/60/20 nitto trail grapplers wil fit on 16 silverado/stock wheels? I have 2.5 inch level and 1.5 inch body lift.  

I doubt it will fit w/o rubbing hard. I have done quite the research and that's my assumption.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do u think it's because of the stock offset? I've heard the trail grapplers run big or true to size.  Do u think a Toyo at2 295/6020 would fit?  I'll probably get new wheels in summer, but need new tires now.  

Archived