Got this in todaydd850cb2275b90789ab1c9ec3deb6f47.jpg

Those are nice to have & are a great reference tool when taking the gun apart for cleaning or parts replacement.

I have a few Glock mats like that, they used to supply them to us at the armorers course, not sure if they do currently.

I also have a couple of them from the Colt M4/M16 armorer class, great reference tool for sure.

I believe you can buy them for just about any popular firearm. If you need or want an AR mat like that, places like Brownells & MidwayUSA should have them available for order.

Sent from my iPhone6

via TapaTalk

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those are nice to have & are a great reference tool when taking the gun apart for cleaning or parts replacement.

I have a few Glock mats like that, they used to supply them to us at the armorers course, not sure if they do currently.

I also have a couple of them from the Colt M4/M16 armorer class, great reference tool for sure.

I believe you can buy them for just about any popular firearm. If you need or want an AR mat like that, places like Brownells & MidwayUSA should have them available for order.

Sent from my iPhone6

via TapaTalk

I got it on Amazon fairly cheap. Im currently waiting for a case of ammo from LAX Ammo

• 4 weeks later...

I was thinking about CT grips for the single stack P239 and maybe a Streamlight tactical light/laser combo for the fullsized P226.

Im looking at a Veridian laser

Im looking at a Veridian laser

I have the C5L for my M&P 9 and its a grate little unit. No complaints here, even slapped it on my M&P 40 and it holds zero even on the snappy 40 S&W

Sent from my Note 4 on Tapashit

Looks good!!

How comfortable is it?

A lot more comfortable than i thought it would be, but i only wore it for about 5 minutes before i had to go to class. Now i wish the license process was a lot quicker

A lot more comfortable than i thought it would be, but i only wore it for about 5 minutes before i had to go to class. Now i wish the license process was a lot quicker

I am looking for something new to carry now that i am more comfortable with the idea. I have a M&P sheild in 9mm with a bravo iwb holster, but if that makes it comfortable to carry a full size i would love one for my P30 or my M&P 40

I am looking for something new to carry now that i am more comfortable with the idea. I have a M&P sheild in 9mm with a bravo iwb holster, but if that makes it comfortable to carry a full size i would love one for my P30 or my M&P 40

I consider a 1911 fullsize. My 229 is a sub-4" barrel. Maybe on the large end of compact.

I consider a 1911 fullsize. My 229 is a sub-4" barrel. Maybe on the large end of compact.

Ill open carrry my 1911 cause its too pretty to keep in concealment..... And its a full suze.

Mine is a 4.25" but what matters most is the grip not the barrel length. That just goes down into your pants. The butt of the gun is what makes it more difficult to CC.

Plus i feel more confident with my full frame then the sheild. Better control for me and i have put it through a class already and it was very reliable. Not saying the sheild isnt just that i prefer the larger M&P.... And whats not to love about 15rnds of 180gr Federal HSTs? Haha

• 3 weeks later...

Well i did my class with my P229. I shot 147 gr Win Super X. Shot pretty good. 29/30 in qual area and 15 of them in the 10 ring. Coldest i have ever had to shoot. It was 24 degrees and dawn. So now the 4 month wait until my license comes in

Archived