Excellent maintenance ramps for the $

I've found jacking up the truck to be quite a pain, and my 2&1/2 ton jack just won't cut it. I purchased these ramps and absolutely love them; couldn't see living with out them now. They are some kind of plastic, but don't let that scare you; they are plenty strong; rated at higher weight than most steel ramps I've seen, and I saw a YouTube video of a duce and half drive up these ramps with no problems. Also they are stackable for convenient storage. They have a nice wide width to safely role up on with wide tires and a bump stop at the top.

These are great for any quick service jobs such as oil changes and will save you a lot of time.

Just thought I'd share if anyone else was interested..oh and only $40

http://m.homedepot.com/p/FloTool-Durable-RhinoRamps-Set-of-2-11909MI/205152558

a bit more pricey but I wouldn't trade these for anything

005e34833dd4e8500f1361551f6c0c80.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I used the Rhino ramps for years but when I got the Hellcat I bought the same ramps you show because of clearance issues. I wish I had bought the Race Ramps to start with. So much easier to drive up and no pucker moments like the steep ramps.

• 2 weeks later...

I use a set of wooden ones my dad many years ago. Built out of 2x12s.

Also have a set of gray rhinos, but they have a tendency to slide when trying to drive up them.

I cut a couple of 2x4's to length and placed them in front of the ramps between the wall and the ramp. The floor in my dads garage was really slick and they slid like you say. My current garage I painted and I put grit in the clear. No more slipping ramps yet.

• 2 months later...

Good deal they're $10 more at autozone

I've found jacking up the truck to be quite a pain, and my 2&1/2 ton jack just won't cut it. I purchased these ramps and absolutely love them; couldn't see living with out them now. They are some kind of plastic, but don't let that scare you; they are plenty strong; rated at higher weight than most steel ramps I've seen, and I saw a YouTube video of a duce and half drive up these ramps with no problems. Also they are stackable for convenient storage. They have a nice wide width to safely role up on with wide tires and a bump stop at the top.

These are great for any quick service jobs such as oil changes and will save you a lot of time.

Just thought I'd share if anyone else was interested..oh and only $40

http://m.homedepot.com/p/FloTool-Durable-RhinoRamps-Set-of-2-11909MI/205152558

Rhino ramps for the last 15 years and still work great. I put a 2 by 10 in front of them to pull my Mom's Camry on because it sits so low. They work great.

Bob

Archived