You lost me around chapter 2....I had a 14 Sierra All terrain bought back and I got a new 16....It went smoother then I thought & if they wouldn't have worked with me on the buy back I would have lemon lawed it in a second. You have options, use them ......ranting here may feel good and I get it but it wont fix your problem.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have nothing good to say about Gmc and there political puppet system when it comes to getting a vehicle fixed. They follow nothing you tell them along with the dealership which are completely useless. I have had issues with my 2014 Denali since day one. First issue was a body defect which they LIED right to my face after having meeting behind closed doors which was I was told not to be in the grounds at that time. After they trying forcing me in to insurance on my behalf keep in mind the truck had 900km on it saying I had damaged it I lost it. I then went multiple dealership lots around the city took and made a file which I dropped off with all the same issues and was told "were not obligated to speak about these vehicles at this time". Was never fixed, and could almost break tailgate handle off to this day if not careful is what I got left with. Anyone that trys to open it look at me and ask if it is locked. They have a system set up where you get no where, and want people to give up. I now had shifting issues for 3 years which the files shown my complaints progressively getting worse. I now been with this vehicle 3 years a new transmission has been installed with 2 engineers that cant figure it out. It now wont or may not get fixed till next summer apparently when they can fly another engineer out to what I was told alter the trucks computer while driving. I have all the video of the transmission spiking a 1000 rpm at times and when towing worse. It is as if the truck between shifts momentarily goes to neutral. Then they tried blaming on adaptive shifting, well then the vehicle was falsely represented from my last one that worked perfectly fine. This one was to be soooo much better but got worse and I am worried to tow with. Pretty sad when I went to another dealership explained situation and there advise again of course at my cost was "buy a new one and that one should be better". Wow, cause you cant fix this one I have to pay again to get one that does. To boot same word from word at a event that GM had there representatives at. Drop truck off and get a new one I was told you shouldn't have them problems again.

Buyer beware the amount of lost time at work, and vehicles you might have to buy two of because the first one doesn't work might financially sink a consumer. I asked them after going with test drives, dropping the truck off a bunch times, having a personal trailer attached, etc who pays for all my lost time and diagnosis? Well no one, ohh ok I just made 4 more payments and still is not fixed. Seems fair. Well actually 30 months of payments since my first complaint that no one looked in to, but a bunch of service representatives I can see getting replaced in the future with robots. Keep getting told we need to see a light on the dash, ok well how about my camera showing what is going on? Maybe we have 2 issues computer and mechanical cause the light is not on but the truck is struggling.

Try talking to an ambassador good luck. Most conversation started with them asking me what was going on and looking for information. I was really starting to wonder if I worked for General Motors as I had more information than they said they would get me. Then you get a different customer care person which was always a point of starting over. How may I help you and what is going on? Well the file I have explained 25 times now why not explain it again to get no where.

I guess once a company like this gets so big they don't care and can just crap all over the general population. Dealer loyalty events, HAAA. There is no loyalty other than signing on that line for you to follow everything they say, but they don't have to do anything.

Been there done that.

I agree with you.

You can read about ours here: http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/162450-does-your-2014-do-this/

Archived