Lowered guys what's your tire size!?

Yes. I knew you'd go lower

After seeing all these sweet trucks in this thread including yours again I am contemplating going even lower and if I do I'll probably swap to the same 20's you have along with a smaller tire since I'm having a little rub as it is on a full lock left turn while hitting a bump (hopefully we can get together soon so I can take a ride in yours to see how the ride is and if you see my tires/wheels on CL up your way you'll know what I decided!)

• Like 1

Every time I see the great look as well as photography of this truck I say to myself "this bad boy should be in a Chevrolet commercial!"

I run 305/40/22 on a 4/7 and rub on big dips and when in full lock
64bc8bde2de38824b6140db83f73cb35.jpg

• Like 3

14GMC14- thanks for the info. I'm about tired of the lifted 4x4 life and seriously going to look at flying a little closer to the ground when GM reveals the '18/'19s. I just pray they don't vibrate and really hoping for a different seat manufacturer. If not I may just keep and lower my current Z71 because there is nothing more fun than smoking a Ferd/Ram with a full power auto 4x4 launch ?.

• 6 months later...

I have the same truck GMC Sierra reg cab

Just wondering what's the best tire size to go with for Thebes's ride if I go with a 22 inch rim

Or the best tire size for a 20 inch rim

I'm going to lower it as well

Thanks

Plz send message -- just learning this site

I have the same truck GMC Sierra reg cab

Just wondering what's the best tire size to go with for Thebes's ride if I go with a 22 inch rim

Or the best tire size for a 20 inch rim

I'm going to lower it as well

Thanks

Plz send message -- just learning this site

My apology -- I was trying to reach scott19677 with the grey gmc

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I’m running stock 275/55/20 in the rear and 275/45/20 up front with a Belltech 5/7 drop and Belltech C-Notch. I rub up front in full lock in Reverse but my main concern is the rear, rubbing the bottom of the fender. 

I have been researching and trying to decide with what wheels/tires to get for MONTHS. Seeing some of these really helped, I was initially wanting 24’s but don’t want “rubberband” tires but was afraid to go to 22’s as there would either be too much tire gap or to keep the gap minimal the tires would be too big on the rim and it wouldn’t look right, after seeing a few trucks here on 22’s though, I think I decided. Anyone rub in the back though? Big bumps? Anyone notch there fenders?

324CE889-391F-4F51-893C-D268E6DD5865.jpeg

7E2F2996-218B-47A4-B153-E19D8A45C9C2.jpeg

38 minutes ago, bwright2112 said:

I’m running stock 275/55/20 in the rear and 275/45/20 up front with a Belltech 5/7 drop and Belltech C-Notch. I rub up front in full lock in Reverse but my main concern is the rear, rubbing the bottom of the fender. 

I have been researching and trying to decide with what wheels/tires to get for MONTHS. Seeing some of these really helped, I was initially wanting 24’s but don’t want “rubberband” tires but was afraid to go to 22’s as there would either be too much tire gap or to keep the gap minimal the tires would be too big on the rim and it wouldn’t look right, after seeing a few trucks here on 22’s though, I think I decided. Anyone rub in the back though? Big bumps? Anyone notch there fenders?

324CE889-391F-4F51-893C-D268E6DD5865.jpeg

7E2F2996-218B-47A4-B153-E19D8A45C9C2.jpeg

I was unaware belltech had a notch for the k2 trucks.