Footwell Lighting

Looking for some ideas on where you guys mounted your LED under the dash, and looking for ideas for a full center console. If I had a flip seat this would be simple! Haha.

Looking for some ideas on where you guys mounted your LED under the dash, and looking for ideas for a full center console. If I had a flip seat this would be simple! Haha.

One of these days... I'll find some time to install mine. It's only been like months. lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of these days... I'll find some time to install mine. It's only been like months. lol.

I hear ya, mine have been sitting in a box in the garage for a couple months now! Driving me crazy!

I hear ya, mine have been sitting in a box in the garage for a couple months now! Driving me crazy!

I spent so much time building mine and have let them sit for so long.

I spent so much time building mine and have let them sit for so long.

I'm just looking for a good spot to mount them, specifically on the passenger side and for the rear as well.

My led lights are the flexible kind that have the sticky tape on one side. I just stuck it to the plastic duct, following the contour of the duct.

My led lights are the flexible kind that have the sticky tape on one side. I just stuck it to the plastic duct, following the contour of the duct.

Yeah as are mine.....hmmm I may just wing it and see. I just don't want to see the lights......

I used OPT7 (https://www.amazon.com/OPT7-Smart-Color-Strip-Interior-Lighting/dp/B00OU5LOT2/ref=sr_1_2?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1501515615&sr=1-2&keywords=opt7) in my car and they were great, it came with 2 wiring options. 1. cigarette lighter 2. plug into a fuse and then ground the other wire. It came with 3 different sized fuses as well.

I used OPT7 (https://www.amazon.com/OPT7-Smart-Color-Strip-Interior-Lighting/dp/B00OU5LOT2/ref=sr_1_2?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1501515615&sr=1-2&keywords=opt7) in my car and they were great, it came with 2 wiring options. 1. cigarette lighter 2. plug into a fuse and then ground the other wire. It came with 3 different sized fuses as well.

5.2? I will guess that was a typo?

I also used the OPT7 lights and they look great. I mounted it under the seat with wire ties. It might sound cheap but they have been on there for over a year now and I have never had a problem and the lights stay hidden.

Archived