Nitto EXO Grappler experience?

fjtort2

Was he referring to the at3w's or other older versions of falkens? What did he offer as an alternative to the at3w's if he doesn't think they'll last 10k?

I'm getting new wheels and tires next month and at3w's were my choice. My dad has then in his f150 and likes them, my second choice is the Cooper atp/at3 which is tried and true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He said they'll last more than 10k miles... But you'll lose wet/snow performance because he claimed you'll start losing the sips. On the Falken at/3

Edited by fjtort2

• 4 weeks later...

Picked up Exo Grapplers today... Have not mounted yet.. They look great in person.. My only concern is... The sipping looks to utilize only half the lug.. The sips don't appear to use the whole lug only half? So as the tire wears the sipping is gone... Hopefully I'm wrong.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

can any one of you guys that put on the Exo grapplers give an update on how the tires are doing? I had Ridge grapplers for a very short time on my last truck (liked the tires a lot) but am considering the Exo grappler for my new rig. I like the fact that the Exo claim to be more for heavy duty trucks and I'll be towing a camper regularly. The tread depth is also over 2/32 more than the Ridge grappler from new. Thanks in advance

on the fence between the Nitto Exo grappler and Toyo Open country At II in 275/60/20

My only advice would be to examine the 2 tires that you're considering. I only say that because the Toyo is a quiet long lasting tire, while the Exo is more aggressive and quite loud by all the reports that I have read. I have no experience with the Exos but I do with the Toyos. The Toyos are a little too street tire looking for my tastes but many on here prefer them to the BFG ATKO2. The BFG would be my suggestion given your search criteria. If you want one that's more aggressive I would advise the Ridge Grappler.

Sent via Morse code