RC 2.5" inch lift and 35 inch tires

The only thing I'm really worried about is the sway bar because it's easy to fit 275/65r20 on a 2.5 inch lift and the big difference between that and 35x12.50 is the tire width.

Edited by THE_Engineer
  • Like 1

Don't have pictures anymore but my wheel and tire guy installed a set of Toyo MT 35's on a 2.5 inch leveled 2016 Sierra Reg Cab Z71 on stock 20's. Have seen the truck on a couple occasions nearby but can't comment on fit or rubbing issue. Personally my AT rubs at full lock while reversing on the sway bar with 33's. Don't off road too much but I think that my fender liners would be toast if I hit a massive rut while going to the deer lease.

Thanks Lgetz for the info, I know it's possible but I'm not to sure if it will look good or not. I'm not scared to hammer some of the fender well. Did the truck you saw with the 35 inch tires look good?

Edited by THE_Engineer

stock wheels and 35's have problems rubbing control arms/sway bar suspension stuff. if you have aftermarket wheels with 0 offset and you hammered the fenders in with a 2.5" rc level, I bet they would fit. mine have like 1/4"-1/2" space. but I also have the 1.5" body and a -12 wheel.

My 35" tires only measured out to 34.25" as well

Edited by njk4o5

Ok i have decided to go with the 35x11.50 Nitto trial grapplers. Taking an extra inch off the width should help with the rubbing and make the wheel well modifications minimal. I will post pictures as soon as they come and i get them put on.

Thank you all for the information