Thunderstruck Elite Front bumper replacement

Hit a deer and messed up my bumper and grille. So after looking around I liked the protection of a ranch hand bumper but didn't particularly like the looks, specifically the round tubing, since the truck look is squareish. So I wanted that look. And the main DOM tubing that goes across middle of the bumper I didn't like, After some looking found thunderstruck bumpers. And liked how the used square tubing besides round like ranch hand around the grill and headlight area. So I went about ordering one. And now, currently waiting for it to show up. Had them send me pictures of them building it also. 07c78e3fab0ecbf4eabe09011f1567cf.jpg4bd5a7ba8f20cf5cde183c6f6d4854be.jpga707ba52a7b1f55bb98c3188df73a065.jpg1efcaca878a6d0c854047ac60a2a51cf.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the looks of the thunderstruck! My last company pickup had one on a f350. I like the smooth steel instead of the diamond plate. Agree with everyone else and can't wait to see it on.

A local body shop is a dealer for ThunderStruck. My brother has one on his '11 and they are of excellent quality. The square tubing turned 45* is an excellent idea and makes for a much stronger guard surrounding the headlights. It is noticeably more stiff than comparable competitor grille guards. The profiles match the trucks very well. He's had his on his truck for 3+ years now and there is no rust or powercoat flaking off anywhere.

Love the looks of the thunderstruck! My last company pickup had one on a f350. I like the smooth steel instead of the diamond plate. Agree with everyone else and can't wait to see it on.

I Wasnt a fan of the diamond plate either. Glad they had a smooth finish choice.

A local body shop is a dealer for ThunderStruck. My brother has one on his '11 and they are of excellent quality. The square tubing turned 45* is an excellent idea and makes for a much stronger guard surrounding the headlights. It is noticeably more stiff than comparable competitor grille guards. The profiles match the trucks very well. He's had his on his truck for 3+ years now and there is no rust or powercoat flaking off anywhere.

That seems to be the info I'm getting also.

The ranch hand bumper has the headlight protection way too close to the body for me. A small hit and it would touch the body. These look like they have plenty of room for some flex and a small bend before it touches.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Archived