Overasked Question

I'm sure it's been answered a 100 times but I can't find it. 

I am am coming from years of 1500 trucks and recently got my first 2500 duramax. It's a 2017. If I level it, keys/ shock extensions, can I throw a 295/70/18 ridge grappler on the stock midnight edition 18's?

I am being probably overly cautious as this size rubs the sway bar on a 1500. Still trying to figure out how much leeway I have with the 2500. I would obviously prefer no sway bar or frame rub. 

Thanks in advance guys. 

They will fit just fine with no rub.

Buddy runs 35x12.5x18's on stock wheels with just cranked bars with no issues. 295's are small in comparison.

I will be installing 295/70/18 Firestone Destination M/T II's on my new 3500SRW with cranked bars as well.

Don't buy a leveling kit, just crank the bars, leveling kits are waste of money and do nothing. Shock spacers if you feel they are needed after the fact.

2.25" ready lift keys up front and a 2" ready lift block in the rear, by turning up the keys a bit I was able to get about 3" of rise in the front and the ride didn't seem to change... Lots of room for bigger tires now...  My 2500 sits about the same as a 1500 with a 6" lift.  These are the stock 275 65 18" Duratracs. 

27CF02BE-4B63-4D52-AE3C-1C34242BB7B5_zps

Archived