Fuel Gauge/Miles Remaining Monitor stuck at 1/4 tank

Just bought a 2018 Silverado 6.2 a month ago.  I noticed when I left the dealership they said they filled it, but it showed a little over 3/4 tank.  I thought Oh well, they tried!  But after driving awhile it seemed to go up to "F"

Then I've noticed slight movement of the needle during the last fill-up. 

This time I filled it at 1/4 tank with 119 miles remaining, and it didn't change.  Still stuck at 1/4 tank and 119 miles.  I went to another gas station just to make sure I was actually full and I was.  I guess I'll bring it in next week.  Anyone else having this problem?  Thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a sensor may be stuck in the tank. Hope they get it straightened out for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The closest thing, that my truck does, is when it's around 1/4 tank, if I go downhill for about 1/2 mile or more, the gauge and the MTE will go to "E" and "LOW FUEL."  On the rare occasion, after that, it will balance back out, and about half of that the MTE may come back up to the approximate miles to empty.