Key Fob Swap

Has anyone taken the higher level SLT and Denali chrome trim key fob and swapped the shell of it onto a lower trim level? If so, was it easy and how do you like it?

https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/166244-2014-2015-key-fob-disassembly-and-board-swap/

Not sure what year truck you have, should work for you though

Apparently I don’t know how to share a link anymore, google the thread title you’ll see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhh thank you! Funny, I guess I can't search forums anymore either as I've been trying to find something like that. 

Thank you again.

2 minutes ago, Skeeter McSkeet said:

Well I don’t feel so bad, I got this when clicked your link too, same thing I was getting when I clicked mine?

I get the right page to open when I click mine, but I get the error message when I click yours. I don't know if it has to do with you using the mobile site. This thing has alot of bugs, not the least of which is the inability to search properly.

I’m not sure what’s up, I’m on Tapatalk and get redirected to the mobile site clicking on links. I’ve had that happen several times to me the last few weeks. I think there’s a setting in the app to stay in Tapatalk I need to go look at.

I do see your link has the embed added to the end as well